Pena's Blindness (The Origin of the Living Pineapple)

Prologue:

My eyes are weary. I've been shedding tears every morning and night for four consecutive days. Guess this life and thought of giving up but someone said , "Dont die. I'm still waiting for you.'" Those words I remembered when every morning begins to boom. 

Introduction ~

I was about to go home since my day from school was done. I crossed the lane thinking I'm with Mr. Santiago. A sudden explosion I heard. Felt. "Wake up, May. Wake up." Everything I saw except for the things around me. After that incident, all turns out to be useless.

~

I am belong to a scholastic excellency wherein people where not blest to be a special like being a smart collegue although sometimes, it took me some questions. Along my existence, I don't experienced to be love by somebody. Maybe my parents was apart from it but truly, I made them as my inspiration.

I was sitting at the library where I want to open the book I wanted to open. It bugs me for several things, Why do people live with that foolish love? Crazy question, isn’t it? All I want now was to prioritize more on studies. I was about to open the book but someone pinched my back. I looked around, “I was the one who first get that book” he said. That effin’ man claims one thing which for me denied. “Really? Well, I’m sorry. Okay, here’s the book. Enjoy reading.” I plasticly answered. The book was not for me. I started to leave the area and fix things. Why do that man was more interested to read that book. All I knew, men was more tardy for something. They get easily got boredom. Reading wasn’t their habit.

Do you want to know what book I mean?

It is just entitled “How to Express Love towards  Someone You Love”.

Did he know already that his parents did that before as always? Well, originally God expressed it yet even gave to us freely.

I entered the room. My classmates are barking. They’re like dogs who barks anywhere. “Good afternoon, class” the professor came in, greeted. Along  in her long journey talking, somebody came late. It interrupted the whole class. As in our eyes was with him. “Mr. Santiago, you’re late again” my professor said. That guy…

The guy I was referring to was the man who claimed that he was the first with that book. I don’t have some care about that. I always came to school for knowledge neither  other stuffs nor for them. “Mr. Santiago and Ms. Lee will be the first reporter next week. I want you to familiarize your lesson both. Always remember class, grades depends on your presentation” professor proceeds.

 WHAT THE?!!!! Will this be successful ? Were not even close afterwards.

After our professor’s out, I was the one who took the first move. But instead, when I about to look at his direction, he gazed and scary smiled at me. That scary smile brought my skin bounced up to the tip of my head’s hair. Eh?!! What was for?

Psychologically after being disappointed so many times with smile, I begin to lose hope in everything. Goodluck to us.

After class, I again approached him, “Excuse me, Mister Santiago. So, what’s the plan for our upcoming report next week?” I asked him. “Are you my teacher to call me a “mister”?”  he answered. So rude. WOW! Such a nice answer. All I want our report would be successful next week. Is he aware for that? Anyways, he just keeps on reading that effin’ book of course. If he’s not interested, well, no forcing. Pushing a vehicle to start is a waste of my time.