The Nudes

KNIGHT X NEON FIC

Kneon (pronounced kh knee on)

It wasn't every day that Neon got deliriously tired. He usually slept like a rock for a few measly hours and was fine. But the days he did get extremely tired... Well.....It was eventful to say the least. He wasn't proud of his choices.

It was one of those eventful nights when he took a nude photo of himself and sent it to his German ex. In his opinion, it was really sexii. He vaguely remembered typing out some paragraph about his ex wanting him for his sick muscles, but that's all.

He awoke to his phone vibrating around the tiles of his kitchen floor, producing that annoying ringtone his friend gave him. He quickly snatched it up, assessing who dare wake him. The bright screen made him squint, although he managed to make out a series of numbers "5:20 pm". He groaned and rolled over, rubbing his eyes. The floor was so comfy, he didn't want to move.

He barely managed to sit up without passing out again. Once he did, he crawled over to his couch, phone in hand. He blearily typed in his passcode and was greeted with 32 messages and 3 missed calls.

"Time to assess the fuckin' damage." He murmured. He clicked on his messages and was surprised to see 26 messages from his friend, Knight. Most of the messages seemed to be in all caps. He skimmed over them while scrolling to the top.

He had sent a sexii nude to Knight. He supposed it was meant for Riesen, his ex, by the look of the message that went with it. "Hey bitchc cunt face. Bet u want a peice of thtis. TOO BA D SCUMBAG u dotn gett any yu retad. U missd urchan ce"

Knight had replied with a series of yelling texts. "NEON WHATT TGHE FUCK" "INVEEVER WANTED TO SEE THATHOLY SHIT" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I MISSED MY CHANCE" "neon are you ok" "was this even meant for me" "IM SO CONCERNED" "NEON???" "BOI????" "DID YOUFUCKING DIE??" "RIP" "OOF" "IM GENUINELY NOT SURE IF YOU WANTED ME TO SEE THIS?" "I CANT UNSEE IT NOW" "WHY ARE YOU SO THICC?????" "AM I EVEN LEGALLY ALLOWED TO HAVE THIS??" "NEON PLEASE REPLY IM SO FUCKING CONFUSED"

"Oh, fuck..." HIs heart instantly sank, a new feeling washing over him as he realised what he had done. He quickly fucked out of messages and jumped into the phone app to call Knight. The three missed calls were from him anyway. His hands shook as he went into his favourite contacts and dialed Knight. It rang for two seconds before he picked up. He was greeted with a friendly voice YELLING AT HIM.

"NEON WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT." Neon cringed and held the phone away from his ear for a few seconds.

"Listen, I... That wasn't meant for you" Neon pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I can'T BELieve... Who was that even meant for? How the fuck did you mistake them for me? Neon I CANT UNSEE IT NOW." Knight sounded dull.

"I'm pretty sure it was for Riesen... I'm sorry, I know... I fucked up. Well uh..."

The silence seemed to last for too long.

"What, are you debating printing it out and framing it?" Neon awkwardly laughed.

"I mean I... I feel obligated to send you one back now... To make it equal." Knight sighed.

"w-wHAT? Knight????"

"It's a trade now. So you don't feel bad." Neon was gaping. Sure, he'd had homo thoughts about most of his friends before, but this felt like it was crossing a line into EXTREME HOMO. LIKE AN ACTUAL GAY.

At that moment, Neon received a message from a contact called "gay". "YOURE A DUMBASS LMAO" it said. Neon blocked the number.

"I'll just... I'll message you later." Knight said, hanging up.

Neon was left alone again, staring at the wall. He didn't really know how to react. Would he finally receive a single nude? A dickpic that wasn't from his ex? He'd only seen one penis other than his own and old men on grindr.

The notification bell from his phone drowned out his strange thoughts. He looked down at his phone and immediately closed his eyes and leaned back. He rested his phone on his lap and covered his face.

"I can't... It's Knight I can't do that to him." He groaned, opening one eye and looking at his phone. They'd been friends for years. He'd never think of him the same way. For the first time since grade 3 when he had to choose between stealing a Sonic or Mario game, he felt extremely torn. He had two options.

1: Look at the picture and possibly have that image of Knight stored in his mind's memory bank forever.
2: Don't look at it and know that Knight sent him a pic, but he never opened it.

He took his hands off his face and rested them on his knees. He leaned forward and stared at the floor. It really was tempting...

"Fuck it."

He quickly acted on impulse and whipped out his phone, turning it on and typing out his passcode. He flicked to messages and rapidly clicked Knights contact, before his mind decided he should do otherwise.

"At least he kept his signature scarf on..." His thoughts wouldn't stop screaming.

In the picture, Knight was biting his bottom lip, scarf loosely tied. He was... Rather gifted. Neon typed out a text after drooling over the photo for two minutes. "Why do you have a boner what tehf hudijmck". Knight responded with "dab".

Neon didn't know what to do now... But he felt a boner coming on.

Wait...

Does this mean, Neon is gay? Is it gay to feel turned on when looking at a friend's nudes? He had one option...

Call Bork. He would know.

He dialed up his friend Treb. Treb answered by saying "gay" into the phone.

"Trebark. If I get turned on when I look at a friend's nudes, am I gay?"

"I'm pretty sure that's gay." Treb said, hanging up.

Neon stood up and walked to the bathroom. He stood in front of the mirror and stared himself down in the mirror. He dialed up Knight, holding the phone close.

"Knight... I think I'm gay for you."

THE END