Two Guardians Of Two Vampires (Mindless Behavior Story.)

Intro:

~Dream:

"Mom, please turn up the radio this is my jam!" John said. "Yes please do Mrs. Blackbourne."I begged."Mum, please." Sam said. "please!" Tris and Cece said in unison. "Okay." Mrs. Blackbourne said. As she turn it up "Booom" everything went black.

End of Dream~

    Yn. P.o.v~

I woke up all sweaty, not this again. "Sam, Sam!." I banged the wall so she could hear me but she didn't answer. I got up and went into her room, she move around, "No, noo." she said. "Sam, wake up it's a dream." I shook her. She stood up breathless. "It happened, again." she said. "I know, I saw it." I replied. She than fell back, like she was weak. "Sam." I said a little frighten. "I'm okay Yn. I'm fine." she replied. I knew she wasn't fine. "How long has it been since you fed?" I asked her. "A while, but I'll be okay." she replied. "No you won't know come to the kitchen I'll have something ready for you." I said walking to the kitchen. I knew we didn't have anything for her but I did have my blood. No worries I can't turn into a vampire I'm her protector, she can drink my blood there's no problem ever since she saved me from being dead she can drink my blood without me being turn into a vampire. I got to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle. I sat on the table and Sam walked in. "You don't have to do this." she said knowing what I was doing. I remove my hair from my collarbone. "Go ahead." I said ready for the pain. She came closer and bit between my neck and my collarbone. It sting but the pain was okay. "Thanks." she said finishing up. I smiled at her and give her a napkin to clean the blood, "What are friends for." I said. I walked to the sink and cleaned myself up and drank some water. "Now get some sleep, we have school tomorrow." I said. We got back into our rooms and slept for the night.

   Sam's P.o.v~

I woke up to the sunshine hitting my face, not hurting one bit. I was a vampire but just not a one that didn't like sunshine. I love the sun me and Tris both did, we didn't burn. I got up brushed my teeth and showered. I got dressed into some light blue ripped shorts and a orange thin sweater I let my hair down it was black and straight. I did my make up and put on my shoes. I walked into the kitchen where Tris, Cece and Yn were already. "Good Morning." I smiled. "Good Morning." Tris and Cece said in unison. I looked over at Yn, "You look energized." she said. "I am thanks to you." I replied. She smiled, "Well I guess we should get to school." she suggested. We all nodded. I grabbed my book bag and the girls grabbed theirs and we walked out the house. Yn locked the door and we got in the car. It was Yn's car so she drove it. We got to school minutes later.

   Tris P.o.v~

We got to school, we got out the car and stood there for a while. "Hey, look who's are those cars?" Cece said. We looked over and saw two nice cars were parked in front the front office. "Who knows." Yn said. She started walking into school and we followed. Then all I smell was human blood. It was disgusting I just think animal blood is much better. "It stinks in here!" Sam loudly said. "Shhhh..." Yn warned. It did stink but we couldn't say anything no one could find out Sam and I were vampires, they would freak.