Ch.1

There used to be six of us, but now I'm alone. I don't know what happened to them exactly, my memory of them is gone, all except for a few names, traits, and one face, which I call 'her face'.

Her face is the 'essence of beauty', though I have no idea what beauty means or what I'm talking about, who am I kidding? I don't even know my own name, let alone age.

The people here have yelled at me about it, thrown me back into what ever hell i'm in right now, and they only let me see light during meal times when they open the door for thirty two seconds to push the food and water in.

Sometimes, they push a small furry animal in with me, that pushes against my body and makes inhuman noises, I've named that furry thing 'Arthur' and I have no reason for it.

They, the people here, also keep asking what the names of the group I was with are called, but no voice comes out when I move my lips, they then start spewing out crazy languages full of phlegm and anger, which makes me want to answer them less.

I remember an; Hallie, 'her face', Anthony, a very tall guy, a ruthless male, and then me. That's all I can recall. That's all I can see.

While in the dark, I look up, seeing a blinking light. A device used for watching me, of course. What am I, a criminal?

I make multiple hand signals to the camera, it zooms in on me and then out, leaving me in silence.