Spotty romance and a Purrfect love story part 1

Narrator's POV:
       Ladybug and chat noir are in their final battle against hawkmoth."You will never defeat me ladybug and chat noir."hawkmoth says devilishly. "Not a chance, chat noir says, " With ladybug by my side we can......."he paused, ladybug was not by his side anymore,she was beside hawkmoth! "My lady I'll save u!! " Chat noir shouts to ladybug. "But your to late now chat noir i have her miraculous. " He says holding ladybug's miraculous."NO!!! "Ladybug   shouts just as hawkmoth takes her miraculous ,which is her earrings, " Now, chat noir, hawkmoth explains, "just give me your miraculous and your precious ladybug won't get hurt." "I won't do it! And I won't let u hurt my lady!, chat noir say now angry. " Well I guess ladybug will have to take them for me. Won't u ladybug?" "Yes hawkmoth." Ladybug says as she gets Akumatized! "No my Lady it's me your partner." Chat noir says as ladybug walks closer to him. "Just give me your miraculous you stupid cat!!!" Ladybug says, still Akumatized. And the fight begins, ladybug hits chat noir into a wall. "My lady please snap out of it!!!" Chat noir shouts out to ladybug. Ladybug is now pinning chat noir to the wall."Now if you would just give me your miraculous kitty." Ladybug says. As she is reaching out for chat noir's ring, chat noir says, "let's hope this works", as he pulls ladybug into a sweet kiss. "No!!", hawkmoth says, " Ladybug get chat noir's miraculous!!" But it was to late, ladybug was back to normal. "What......Happened???" Ladybug says confused. "Now's not a good time." Chat noir says. "Could you help me defeat hawkmoth?", " Heck yes!!" Ladybug says. "Then let's do this!!!" Chat noir says as the final battle against hawkmoth.
        Once they defeated him, ladybug asks, "Now what happened?"as chat noir's ring beeps. " Gotta go my lady." Ladybug pulls his arm. "Oh no you don't you are you are going to tell me what happened with or without the costume and mask". Ladybug says with a smile. " Fine my lady i will tell you what happened." Chat noir says explaining how he had to kiss her to break her out of the trance because of the akuma. As ladybug was getting ready to answer,her earrings beeped. "I gotta go." She says. "Oh no your not, we are gotta find out who we are with or without the costumes and masks." He says with a smile. "But." Ladybug says nervously. As ladybug says that, they start to change out of costume. "Adrian?" Marinette says shocked. "Marinette?" Adrian says shocked. (Tikki and plag are shocked too). "All this time I've had a crush on ladybug and it was you all along." Adrian says happily. "I was kind of thinking the same thing." Marinette says happy. All of a sudden, Adrian pulls marinette into a long, soft kiss. "Oh sorry, I'm just so happy." Adrian says. "Could we possibly do that again?" Marinette asks as they get closer to kiss, but before they kiss, Adrian says, "I love you marinette. Marinette pauses then says, "I... I love you too Adrian." Then they kiss for the second time.