The night that lead to the warmth.

The snow fell lightly and was really comforting, as i laid there on the cold snow staring up at the night sky. One question plagued my mind, "What time was it" i must have been lying there for ages since my legs were completely numb, "Boy, i should stand up and take a quick walk" i'd say. With one slow movement i stood up and began to walk through the snow covered trees. The winter air was clean but hard to inhale. I pulled up my scarf and continued the walk.

A few minutes passed and i was still strolling through the forest, with no questions in my mind at all. It felt normal to me. Eventually i turned around and walked towards my camp. When i reached the camp all my friends were sitting around the fire enjoying the warmth and each others company. "Hey guys" i would say quietly. Sam looked up "Oh hey Julia" It was weird, Sam barley spoke when he was sitting near fire. it was like some type of urge. "Wow, you spoke for once" i giggled and walked over towards the fire. I was greeted with smiling faces and laughter. I sat down next to two of my closest friends, Will and Lena. I've known these two since, well along time. "Where did you walk off to?" i was asked by Will. "For a nightly stroll in the woods" i replied. they both stared at me for a short period of time, this made me a little afraid that i said something wrong. But eventually they cracked up laughing. "So sorry Julia, we couldn't hold it in anymore, have you seen your face" Will would laugh taking in short breaths. What was wrong with my face?? i stood up and headed towards the cabin and straight into the bathroom. I could hear Will and Lena laughing, they were always so loud. I realise why Will asked about my face. I was blushing really really hard. But why i wonder, maybe it was because i was embarrassed.

I stuck my head out the window and yelled, "I'm gonna go to bed!" i heard Will and Lena yell out alright sweet dreams. i groaned and got changed. Still confused by why my face was red, I continued getting change. It was then I was rudely interrupted by Sam who just so happened to bust through my rooms door mid changing. "What the hell are you looking at?!" I yelled towards the frozen boy. Sam didn't say anything, that is when I used my strength to slap his conscious back into his body. "Huh? Oh dear god so so so sorry Julia" Sam said as he shut the door. Now even more red. I pulled my pyjama top on and hopped into the warm bed.
"Stupid Sam.." I said before drifting asleep.

I was woken up by piles of snow being dropped on me. "Gah?! Son of a bitch!" I said. I looked around the room to see Will with the bucket of snow sneaking off. That is when I stood up and walked out. Catching up to the slow man, I grabbed his collar, dragging him back towards the room and shoving his face in the snow piles. "Thanks for waking me.." I groaned before I dropped him and headed downstairs. The rest of them including Sam were sitting at the kitchen table drinking warm drinks and eating some toast. I shot Sam a glare, the glare made sure he kept his mouth shut or else.
He smiled and nodded, he seemed to understand what the look meant. I gave him a smile when I realised. That is when I said. "So Lena. Who's plan was it?" I questioned the Blonde girl. "Huh?" She made a strange squeal after she said that as Will walked in with the snow on him. "As I said.. who's plan?". "Mine..." Will sighed.. that's when I stood up and gave him a hug. "Thanks for being honest"