Falling For Friction

Thanks for giving this book a chance!!!!! This is my first one so bear with me!

Chapter One: Morning sucks

I wake up and hear the ringing of my alarm clock. It's the start of yet another pointless school year. There's banging of pots and I know my mom is already up. I crawl out of bed and into the bathroom. My hair is a mess and my left over make up is smeared all over my face.

Walking back into my bedroom, throwing on a pair of black skinny jeans and a Fall Out Boy tank top I hear my phone ring . It's Jess wondering if i can bring my purple DC's to school because they would totally match her outfit.

Jess was one of my best friends. We were almost exactly alike. I've known Jess since I was born, her mom and my mom were friends back in high school and they have been best friends since. It's only natural that Jess and I became best friends. Jess was tall and thin she didn't really have any body fat so normally we didn't share clothes or anything but we do wear the same size shoe. I envy her long blonde her, it is absolutely perfect.

Since my long black hair was still in knots I attempted to brush it out, which always makes things worse. By the time I was done I had already wasted 12 minutes. I didn't bother in straightening it so I threw a white and black checkered beanie on and walked downstairs.

When I got down stairs I could hear the normal buzz of our family's morning. My mom's cooking breakfast , my brothers are arguing over the rest of the milk and Steve is yelling at them to be quiet. I smiled, I just couldn't help myself my family is so chaotic.

Looking over at me my mother smiled, "Your in a good mood this morning sweetheart."

My mom is seriously the sweetest person ever. She has bright curly red hair, that my brothers inherited from her. She's also very petite but she still has her curves. Which I gladly inherited. She was married to my dad for eleven years until he ran away with their marriage councilor six years ago. When he first left she went into a depression state and would lock her self in her room for days at a time. The only time she would come out would be when she had to go to work.

This went on for a few months then out of the blue she just stopped. She started smiling more and spending more time with us, and being our mother again.

Two years ago my mom meant Steve at the boys soccer game. The boys play football now. He was the new assistant coach and they immediantly hit it off.

"Hurry up your going to be late! " my mom exclaimed to my brothers.

Steve had already took the milk off of them and told them to eat the pancakes instead, which of course they were both pouting about.

"Bye Mom, bye Steve!" I exclaimed grabbing my phone and car keys.

"Darling, I need you to pick up the boys from football practice at six Steve and I are going to a movie with your grandparents." she yelled before I shut the door.

I hated getting the boys from football practice. The coach was a creep he sat and watched the cheerleading coach strut her stuff. I swear she wears them clothes for him.

The air was cold and crisp. I loved fall time it was my favorite time of the year, I probably should've grabbed coat though. I walked out to my old 1967 Impala. It was just plain black. I thought those gay racing stripes were stupid and shouldn't be put on a classic.

The school was about 10 minutes away from my house by car, every once in awhile I would walk to clear my head but today just wasn't a walking kind if day.