Happy times

*At morning, gauri came out of the washroom with her wet hair, and tried to dry it, some droplets of water disturbed Om who was in deep sleep.

Irritated Om woke up with a jerk, but as he saw gauri he couldn't let his eyes off from her.
It will be a lie if he hasn't fallen for her AGAIN..
What a blissful morning, he thought.

As his phone bipped with remainder, he jumped off his bed*

G -Kya hua omkara ji?? O -Kuch nahi gauri (he lied)..Main aata hu.. *He quickly went to freshen up and gauri went downstairs.

Evening time.
As gauri searched Om in the whole house, when she went to their room she saw a packet on the bed with a red rose and a paper.

The paper said.. Gauri main tumhara bahar itnezar kar raha hu, ye kapde pehenke aa jana.
From your loving husband Om😉
Gauri blushed a bit and opened the packet.

It had a beautiful pink white combo saree.
Few minutes later, gauri came out and as Om turned to see her, he was stunned.

Gauri was looking beautiful as an angel.*
As gauri was too nervous and when she went near Om, she was about to fall when Om held her with her waist and hand.

Both shared a deep eyelock, when om finally relieved her.* O -Bohut sundar lag rahi ho.
G -(blushing) thankew..

O -To chale?
G -Par kaha?
O -Surprise..
G -Par...
O -Shuuu...Avi bas chalo.
*He opened the door of the car for her, and she went inside.
As he sat too, he gave her a black cloth.*

G -Iska kya kare hum?
O -Apne aankhon pe bandh lo..
G -Par kyun..
O -maine kaha na no questions...
*She like an obedient child did what he said.
And soon he halted the car, and stopped on a calm place.
They went out and sat on the chopper.
In next 15mins, they reached.
Om slowly opened the black cloth from her eyes and as she slowly opened her eyes she was so surprised that she got emotional.
That place was where they met for the first time, from where their story started their tashan wali, ibaadat wali ishqbaaazi started.
Om came near her and wiped her tears*
G -Aapne ye sab kaise....Aur ye jagah itna khali kyun hai?
O -Aaj pura din main isi kaam me jura tha, aur mere hi kehne par aajke liye ye pura jagah khali karwa dia.
G -Par aapko ye sab karne ki kya zarurat thi..
O -Kaise nahi karta..Akhirkaar aaj hi to wo din tha jis din hum mile the, takraar hui thi..Yaad hai?
G -Kaise bhool sakte hai..Kitne pagal the na hum, jiske sath puri zindagi bitana tha hume unhi ke sath itni badtameezi ki.
O -(wrapping his arms around her neck) To kya hua, kavi kavi apne pati ko thoda doze dena padta hai..
G -Acha ji..
O -Aho ji..😉
*After sometime, they had a beautiful candle light dinner on that lonely yet stunning place.

And later, they had a wallk together, in holding their hands, chilling out and enjoying the company of that cheering evening

And finally, they reached the place where they married.
He stopped there and she realized his hesitation. She held his hand tightly and consoled him.
She cupped her face and said 'Its ok omkara ji'*

O -Gauri, main tumse aaj ek promise karna chahta hu..
*He knelt down and looked directly in her eyes*
O -Us din maine tumhe isi jagah chod dia tha na, meri sabse badi galti ya kahu gunaah..Gauri I promise, I promise ki chahe kuch vi ho jaye main tumhara sath kavi nahi chodunga, jab tak meri saans hai tab tak hamara sath hai.

*She too kneels down and held on her shoulder*
G -Humvi aapka sath marte dam tak nahi chodenge omkara ji.

*That night, their promise their togetherness was all witnessed by the stars and moon, they looked like they were meant to be together like a perfect couple.

Slowly they both came closer to each other, they closed their eyes and had their first kiss ever.

That kiss was evidence of their relationship that they are now totally comfortable to be with each other, forever and ever.*

-----------------------------------------------

End of the scene..It was only for this memorable day of today's (as it's the anniversary of dbo)..Hope you enjoyed it..🤗