Chapter 11

Hyuna's P.O.V

I open a packet of chips, while looking out of the window. I'm in Grey's Barista, chilling. I'm bored. That's why. I did ask Sejin oppa if i could be a photographer at another company, and I can't. I'm fine with that but I'm bored with no jobs. Of course i help eomma but i wanna do something else.

I heard a knock on the table that I'm placing my arms on. I turn and look up. I paused. Who this? "Hyuna, it's me." - he said.

"Who?" - i asked. He's in bucket hat, shades and black face mask.

"Min Yoongi." - he said softly. He pull his shades down a little and i saw his eyes. It was him. I giggled. He smiles, behind his mask and sit across me.

"You're alone?" - i asked. He nods.

"Aren't you suppose to be in your studio?" - i asked. He lean forward to the table and take off his shades. He place his shades on the table.

He lean forward again, placing his arms on the table. "I'm keeping my eyes on someone." - he said.

"... who?"

"The girl at the counter." - he said softly. I move forward a little to see the girl he mentioned. It was the counter girl. And i saw her name tag. Her name is Min. It's such a cute name.

"Oh~ her? She's cute." - i said, smiling.

"She is." - Yoongi said softly. He pull off his mask, covering his cheeks. I chuckled. I'm seeing Min Yoongi being shy. Awwww~

"You like her?" - i asked.

"Yeah." - he said. I smirked. He chuckled softly. Aigoo Yoongi-yaa~

"Is this what you always do?" - i asked.

"Yeah. To check on her. She's like a baby. But stubborn." - he said. I chuckled.

"And you? Eating chips and blanking." - he said. I smile.

"I'm bored. Don't wanna sit at home." - i said.

"You're not helping your mom?" - he asked.

"Nah. Jis send us new workers. So the twins are now in the restaurant teaching the newbies. Eomma is at home resting." - i said.

"Oh~ i see." - he said with a smile.

"Wanna share?" - i asked him, offering him the bag of chips i had. He smile and nod. We end up eating chips, with no talking. It was peace. I took sips of my drink and continue with eating chips.

Fast forward...

I've been spending the whole day in this barista. It's almost dinner time. Yoongi left an hour ago. My phone vibrates. Heol 2 new texts.

'From: Seokjin oppa~
Hyuna~Hehe anyways, let's eat korean bbq! My treat!'

I giggled. Let's check the other text first.

'From: Daniel
I know I've been asking this a lot but i really wanna have dinner with you. If you don't mind. Unless you find me annoying, I'll not text you again.'

Ah Daniel. Aigoo. I feel bad. I mean i would wanna eat dinner with Seokjin oppa. But Daniel. I want to, but I've said this before. I feel lik there's something not right. But i feel bad for not accepting his dinner request. Which one should i go?

Seokjin oppa?

Daniel?

Well... looks like i have to go with Daniel. I really feel bad. At least 1 dinner with him. Seokjin oppa, at anytime, he'll be okay. I'll reply Seokjin oppa first.