The Gates

The Forbidden Love

By disney114 and burning_unicorns

My name is Winter and I'm 18  years old. I live in a small town, my dad is the mayor and I have all the freedom in the world except for the most mysterious part of the town, The Woods. my parents had something against the woods but I don't no what. My hair is goldish brown and I have brown eyes I am skinny and not that strong but I surely have a strong heart.

"Dad how come I am not allowed to go in the woods what is so bad about them?" I asked. He just ignored me and went on with his duty. Ughhh sometimes he gets me so mad. So I just left and went into my room one of " my friends" dad hired to keep me company.(My dad thinks people of our level shouldn't let people decide if they want to be friends with us or not). My "friend" walked into the room and asked why I was mad.

"Because  my life is not  normal or fun, I am not allowed to do anything" I responded

" That is not true you can do anything" she said

" I know that but it is not fun that I get everything I want because now that I have everything there is nothing for me to do"

" can I tell you a secret" she said

"yeah sure"

" well don't tell your dad I said or gave this to you"

Then she took a key out of her pocket and handed it to me saying

" This is the key to the gate that takes you to the forest, I took it out of your dads office. And take this she handed me a piece of paper with these numbers on it "3295810" you will need this on your journey too" she said.