Finding out (Mayliegh)

I sat there for 3 minutes waiting for the dreadful results.
To find out if I'm pregnant by my best friend. Finn Wolfhard. We will keep the baby a secret until we are ready. Him and I are only 17. I live on my own. Where are my parents? They're on a trip.
My phone timer goes off and I go to the bathroom counter to look at the 3 tests.
#1- 2 pink lines. Positive.
#2- positive.
#3- positive.
Shit. What am I gonna do?! If anyone knows this could ruin Finns acting! Even worse! His relationship. Yes. He has a girlfriend. Her name is Samantha. She is so mean to him and I don't understand why he stays with her.
"Mayliegh?" I whip away my tears and walk out to my best friends.
"Millie, Saide. Oh, Noah. Hey." Millie looks at me confused and hugs me.
"Finn will be back soon hun." I shake my head.
"No mills it's not that I miss him. It's, what I'm about to tell you, you can't tell him or anyone. Got that Noah?" Noah tends to tell Finn everything. Noah throws his hands up in defense.
"This is going to ruin his life, relationship, his acting and mostly. Our friendship." Noah walks past me and to the bathroom. With out me thinking about the 3, obvious tests on the counter.
"I" I'm cut off by Noah's scream.
"Noah? Did you find tampons?" He runs back out with the test.
"You're pregnant?! With Finns baby?" I started to cry.
"Oh, hunny. He will love that bundle of Joy so much more than you think. That's both of you combined for gods sake!" Saide says.
That's when Noah got a phone call.
"What's up Finn?..... yes..... yeah. She isn't in the best mood.... what? no!..... umm. How do I explain it.  Mother Nature is visiting for a bit. Uh huh. Yep. Bye bye."
I smile at Noah. Not one thing about my pregnancy to Finn.
Noah let's out a breath.
"I better be god father." He smiles. I smile at the 15 year old.
"Of course. But that is also up to Finn." I smile.

This is gonna be a long ride. But I'm Mayliegh Johnson and this is my story.