Epilogue

One would be remiss to never have heard of the hero's known as Legend's Storm. The mythical marauders that saved the Empire from the clutches of many a malevolent soul. No man, woman, or child could forget where they were when the venerable vanquishers attained victory against the grand standing warlord Herogth The Unchallenged, the merciless Orc that tore the beloved Emperor Justinian XI in twain. The fateful night when the band of adventures snuck into the heavily defended fortress and leveled the castle of the monster and all were equally as shocked to see them all survive.

The fight against Herogth proved to be just the first in the many triumphs of the glorious gang of gladiators. The world quaked at the might of the venomous Queen of the Sands that rose to assassinate the remarkable Emperor Darvon VI in the middle of the Empires 500th anniversary. Everyone was relieved when the fantastical figures foiled the foul foe, bringing her head back from the Dunes of her Tumultuous Temple of Treachery. The horns of Priminia's Palace Halls sounded with the heroes victory and thus began the yearly celebration of the group.

The stories of every accomplishment the company of capricious champions have been recorded ad-nauseam, but it isn't the tales of their adventures fighting the demi-god Nedirosious beyond the blathering oceans, nor the stories of their times battling against Tragir the treacherous and his legions of Giants the descended from the tops of the Othpothian Ranges. Yet, this is not just any telling of the heroes, no, this is going to be the first of many to chronologically and honest recounting of the lives of each individual before they met, once they began their journeys, up till now in the heat of their next grand adventure.

I will be traveling along with these heroes, writing down their memoirs and learning more about them than any other has before. The knowledge I retrieve and the history of this group will finally be written for the generations to come so that the memory of these illustrious idols will never be lost.

- 14th day of The Melting, 1409