chapter 15; this toxic house

True to his word, Lucky pulled up to Isabella's house three days later in his truck

True to his word, Lucky pulled up to Isabella's house three days later in his truck. Panther, Omen and Fury were waiting on their bikes at the end of the road in case he needed back up. They were unsure if Bella had told her parents, or how they might react.

Lucky stuffed his hands into his leather cut as he walked over to the tree beside Isabella's window and climbed up it, knocking on the window when he could reach. He jumped in surprise as the curtains were yanked back and he saw Victoria. Lucky tilted his head to the side in confusion, and she rolled her eyes, pointing outside, quickly disappearing from sight.

Lucky climbed down and tree and walked over to the door as it was flung open. Isabella stormed out with a bag on her back and a box in her hands as she headed straight to Lucky's truck, her mother rushing behind her.

"You can't leave, I forbid it!" She screeched, and Isabella rolled her eyes, throwing her back into the back of the truck and put her box down, "you forbid it? You can't stop me, mom."

Victoria rushed out of the house with two more bags and another box, her father yelling after her. "You would disrespect me like this? After all me and your father have down for you?!" Her mother yelled, stomping her foot.

"Actually, I would," she helped Victoria load Isabella's things into the truck, "I am sick of you controlling and pestering and commenting negatively on every single thing I do! Not any more."

"Isabella, if you leave now, that's it," her father roared, "you don't come back here, and you get none of our money. You'll be dead to us. You'll have nothing."

"You two have been dead to me for years. And I'm tired of pretending otherwise," Isabella rolled her eyes, and Lucky smiled as she turned and headed for the truck.

"This is what you want? Some biker criminal being your husband? The father of your children? This- this loser?" Her mother yelled, her face loosing colour as the three bikers at the end of the road pulled up beside the truck.

"All good here?" Panther asked with a quipped eyebrow, and Lucky nodded. Isabella looked over to him and saw the bruise around his eye, putting two and two together, "Panther?"

He winked at her with his good eye, "Hey sweetheart."

Lucky frowned as she giggled, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her into his side. Panther rolled his eyes at his possessiveness.

Isabella kissed Lucky's cheek before climbing into the passengers side of the truck, and Lucky climbed into the driver's seat. She shut her door, and her parents continued yelling at her.

Isabella rolled down the window once Victoria walked over to the car, "you gotta get out of this toxic house."

"Don't worry, Andrea is coming to pick me up any minute now," Victoria grinned, and they held hands, "I love you Bella."

"I love you too, Vicky," Isabella smiled, and let her sister's hand go before rolling up the window. "You ready?" Lucky asked her, and she nodded, "Yeah. Let's go."

-/-

vote and comment!