Fight For Your Love (Cyn Santana and Erica Mena Love Story)

CYN* I been dating my long time boyfriend, Me and this kid go back and forth For the longest. He everything I love in man but he don't act right........

John* Hi Babe what You doing ? Bitting his lips                                                                          CYN*Hi babe nothing, Just chilling. but I'm going out tonight with some girls @ Starlets.                                                             (She got in shower and then got and curled up her and put on a black skirt and a this shirt that had painting colors and lather on side with her UPTOWN HAT )                                                                               

*CYN* I get in the club and sat down with my home girls and all a sudden. this girl kept sending bottles of Patron and I do appreciate that.  

(She walk over to Cyn ) She ask can she borrow Cyn And Her Friends said sure)

CYN*I ask what's her name and she said Erica Mena.

ERICA* But you can call me Erica.
And what's your name.

CYN* Cynthia Santana but you can call me Cyn

ERICA* You so fine and sexy and She start landing a passionate kiss.

CYN* WTF I'm not gay And I'm taking already

ERICA* I can't handle myself and they start drinking
and was drunk.

Black out.... Cyn Screaming Erica name as Erica pulled her hair.

Next Morning.........  CYN*I Woke Up Butt Naked and she wakes up robing on my a$$

ERICA*You Want Me Mami

CYN* WTF I got to go.