T W E N T Y F O U R

I cautiously turn the nob on the front door and open it. I slowly step in and close the door. The living room light is on which is freaking me out who the hell is in my house. I pick up the lamp off the side and walk into the living room. And then I see what I didn't want to see. Grayson standing there leaning against my sofa in grey sweatpants and a black jumper. I sigh in relief and put down the lamp. He looks me up and down

"What are you doing here Grayson." I snarl
"I wanted to let you know that everything that happened between us was not real. We were never friends and will never be friends. I've realised that friends have to like each other and after what happened today with you humiliating me I could never like you" he spits
"Me humiliating you? Are you serious and I could never like you either in fact I hate you" I say moving closer to him. He gets up and moves even closer to me

I don't know what this boy thinks he is doing in my house saying that I humiliated him and that I'm in the wrong. Honestly I can't even describe how much I hate Grayson right now how much I want to slap him across the face how much I want to kick him in the balls and make him feel half the pain he had put me through.

"I've never hated anyone more" he scowls
"Every nerve ending in my body is electrified with hatred" I spit at him.
"There is a fiery pit of hate burning inside me waiting to explode" he says moving even closer to my face.
"So it's settled then" I say
"Oh it's settled we were never friends" he says with anger. He takes the drawing we did together, the one with the two hands holding, out of his pocket and rips it up in my face making me jump back a little. He then throws it on the floor I watch it fall and shake my head. He then grabs hold of my face to stop me from shaking my head and ties it to face him. He grabs my hair aggressively making me wince a little. He looks at me and I look at him. I look at his hazel eyes which have now turned dark. I glance at his clenched jaw and then my eyes trail down to his lips. My heart begins to beat faster and faster. Then he pulls me in so fast I didn't even realise what was happening. He pulls my face to his and pushes his lips on to mine with what I can only describe as lust and passion

 He pulls my face to his and pushes his lips on to mine with what I can only describe as lust and passion

I immediately kiss back and he turns us around and pushes me towards the side counter. He lifts me up and sits me on it not breaking the kiss. I wrap my arms round his neck and his hands trail down my back. I wrap my legs round his torso and he breaks the kiss and kisses my neck. I throw my head back in pleasure and moan slightly. I tug on his sweatshirt signalling for him to take it off and he does. He throws it across the room and comes back into my embrace. He pulls on my shorts and I unbutton them and he takes them off and chucks them on the floor. I take my top off leaving me in my black laced bra. He stares for a while and licks his lips. I lift his face back up and smash my lips on to his.

In this moment I don't know what I'm doing. Something is taking control of me and I can't help it I really can't.

He lifts me back up and carries me upstairs barging my door open and throwing me on the bed. He quickly crawls on top of me, pinning me down by the arms and kisses my belly until he meets my face. He places his lips on mine and grabs the hem of my panties pulling them down. His lips move to my neck marking me. I moaned and chills ran down up and down my spine. I manage to lift my body up lifting him up with me so we are kneeling on my bed. I play with the waist on his pants whilst we kiss and I manage to pull them down leaving him in his black Calvin kleins. He then climbs back on top of me and kisses down my neck moving on to my breasts. He then unclips my bra leaving me completely nude. He smirks at my breasts and starts licking and sucking on them. I throw my head back and moan in pleasure.

I reach my hand out for my bedside draw and pull out a foil packet and hand it to him. He smirks and pulls his boxers down removing the condom from the packet. He puts it in and looks at me as if to ask for permission. I bite my lip and nod a yes and then he pins my hands above my head and thrusted deep into me making me scream in pain but pleasure at the same time. This is my first time doing this and god it feels good.
"GRAYSONNNN" I moan for the rest of the night as we go on and on and on

After a while we both lie there out of breath and filled with satisfaction. I can feel this warm feeling inside of me and I like it. I really do and the only question that I'd running around my head is how can something so bad fell so so so good?. I look over to Grayson who is staring at me. He turns his body so he is lying on his side facing me and I do the same. I look at his face and take it all in. I've never actually realised how beautiful it was. His hazel eyes which have now gone back to light and perfect eyebrows. His cute little smile and unique mole on his chin. It's beautiful. He is beautiful. I smile lightly and feel my self falling asleep and before I know it my eyes close and I slowly drift away.