The Lycan Rogue Ch. 18

His mouth fell down on mine so kiss me deeply. He pulled away all too soon though as he peppered more kisses down my skin.

"You taste so sweet, baby." His tongue swiped against my collar bone making me moan. "I know where you'll taste even sweeter." He huskily said against my ear.

His words alone were enough to make me feel like I'd come apart any second.

I pulled at his hair, bring him to me once more to kiss the life out of him. I could feel his smirk against our kiss and his wondering hands that went lower and lower.

He held onto my thigh, bringing it to wrap around his waist as he continued feeling his way up and down my body.

Suddenly he pushed against me, allowing me to feel just how much he wanted this.

"Killian," I breathlessly moaned. "please." I begged for something. Anything. As long as he continued touching me I didn't care.

"I know, baby." He presses a kiss against my mark before sitting up, swiftly taking the bottom of my shirt and lifting it over my head. He stared down at my bra clad chest lustfully. "You're so beautiful." He whispered out, taking no time in undoing the button of my pants before taking those off as well.

His hands went for my panties, but I quickly sat up and reached out to stop him. "Wait—"

Killian silenced me with a kiss. "I love you, Lena. Don't hide from me. I want to love all of you." He said against my lips, his eyes never leaving mine as he reached around me to unclasp my bra.

As he stood at the edge of the bed he kissed me again, his hands reaching up to cup one of my breasts causing me to gasp from surprise.

His fingers tweaked with my nipple causing an immense pleasure to rake through my body.

"So beautiful." He murmured against my neck. Killian gently pushed me back down on the bed before crawling on top of me. When he bent down, I thought it was to kiss me, but instead his warm mouth met my breast, sucking and kissing my nipple while his hand massaged my other one.

"Killian," I moaned loudly.

His mouth traveled lower, kissing every inch of skin he could. I gasped when I suddenly felt his hot breath against the place I wanted him most. He pressed a kiss against me, over my panties.

With one swift swoop, my panties were off and tossed onto the ground. He gave me a devilish smirk before his mouth was on me, sucking and licking on my clit.

"You're so wet, baby. You taste sweeter than I thought." He huskily said, his words igniting more pleasure that was being sent through my body.

My fists gripped the sheets around me, holding on for dear life as the pleasure began to build.

Without warning, I felt one of his fingers enter me as he pushed and pulled in and out of me. That was all I needed to completely undo, cumming hard and moaning loudly.

"That's it, Lena. Cum for me, baby." His dirty words prolonged my mind blowing orgasm, leaving me panting and feeling completely satisfied.

But Killian wasn't done yet.

I looked to see him stand as he sensually licked my orgasm off his mouth. In another quick motion, he had unbuckled his pants and stood there completely naked.

I swallowed hard when I say his enlarged member. Would it even fit?

He chuckled and moved to hover over me before kissing my sweetly. "It'll fit, baby." He assured as if reading my mind.

I felt his hardness pressed against my inner thigh before he adjusted to my center. "I'll go slow." He promised, lighting pressing in his tip.

I closed my eyes, feeling only pleasure from the small contact. I wanted all of him, but knew we needed to go slow for my sake.

He slowly eased into me and I had to stop him before he couldn't continue.

"Just one second." I whispered out, trying to adjust to his size. "Are you in all the way?" I awkwardly asked.

He bit his lip, one of the sexiest things I've ever seen, and shook his head. "About half way. I'm going to ease into you. It'll only hurt for a minute." He promised.

I nodded, closing my eyes and awaiting the pain.

I felt his expert fingers play with my clit as he finally filled me completely. I felt a mixture of pleasure and pain, but slowly it subdued and he began thrusting into me, keeping a moderate pace.

"Feel okay?" He asked through a strained breath.

I knew he was trying his absolute hardest to keep himself from losing control, especially his wolf.

I nodded, lifting my hips to meet his thrust. "Go faster." I moaned.

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

I lifted my hips once again. "Please." I needed him to help release my orgasm as it began to build once again.

He growled lowly before quickening his pace, pounding into me. "You're so right." He groaned hotly against my ear.

"Don't stop." I breathlessly demanded, my orgasm was approaching fast and I could feel myself clenching around his hardness.

"Are you gonna cum again, baby? Be a good girl and cum on my cock." His words were my undoing and I did just that, yelling out of his name.

It seemed moments after my own orgasm he had also finished, pulling out the cum.

I laid there trying to find my breath and Killian joined me, falling back down on the bed beside me, taking me in his arms so that I laid half on him.

I felt him press a kiss against my forehead before my eyes shut, completely exhausted from today.

"I love you, my beautiful mate." Was the last thing I heard before sleep took over me.