Going to Akihabara

As Ruby walked back home she was stopped by a sudden yelled "ZURA!!!!" Hanamaru yelled "AHHH" Ruby screamed at the sudden shock from Hanamaru's attack "Ruby what you doing" " ... going home" "Oh... can I come over zura?" " eh.. I would need to ask one-chan she is busy with student council work and Mari is there right now.." "hmmm...Please.. zura!"
"Fine..." As they enter Ruby's house they hear
Mari and Dia talking about a school event that will happen later that month. Ruby enters the room where Mari and Dia are " one-chan?... hanamaru is here... hi Mari" "Hi..zura" "oh... Ruby... hello hanamaru" said Dia "kiaaa...Ruby, Hanamaru *nice to see you*(english)" said Mari with excitement Ruby and Hanamaru walk to Ruby's room "I can't believe there still working on the event even though we are going on break this week...zura hmmm... Ruby what you doing during break?"asked Hanamaru " ..... I don't think anything" said Ruby "Want to go to Akihabara this break zura?" Asked hanamaru "ehhh..Akihabara well I would like to but I don't know" said Ruby "Let's go ask Dia if we can zura" "okay" said Ruby "Onee-chan?" Said Ruby quietly "huh... Yes Ruby?" Replied Dia "Is it okay if me and Hanamaru go to Akihabara during break?" Asked Ruby "Akihabara!!!...hmm..sure but who's going?" Said Dia "Well umm..." While Ruby was thinking Hanamaru said " Can we invite everyone from Aqours zura?" Asked Hanamaru "ehhh" squealed Ruby "sure..but I won't be able to go.. sorry" said Dia " I'll go" Said Mari "No you won't we have to plan this event." Said Dia "ehhhh...I promise I'll take care of it pleaseeee!!" Asked Mari in a playful way "haaa..fine but you better help me when you get back but I'm still staying to get my part of the work done." Said Dia "*Yay*(english)" Said Mari " Will meet this Sunday *yes*(english) ?" Asked Mari " okay...""okay..zura" said Ruby and Hanamaru. That evening all Aqours members where told about this trip then that Sunday came. There was Ruby, Hanamaru, Mari, and Riko " ehh..*where is everybody*(english)?" Questioned Mari "You and chika said sorry, You dad coming to visit after a long time and Chika has to help with the inn" responded Riko "Yoshiko said that she couldn't come because she was going to the underworld where she will take her temporary family to meet the oldest of her subjects.... in Japanese she is going to see her grandma zura." Responded Hanamaru "ehh Kanan couldn't come but I thought some of them would come the only one who actually came was Riko."Said Mari "Well shall we get going then?" Asked Riko "Lets" Said all as they arrived in Akihabara they explored the shops and other places there but then as they where walking Ruby spotted at the corner of her eye a girl with short brown haired girl but almost look like someone she has seen before out of curiosity Ruby followed her.