the beginning

Min Yoongi was a shy quiet boy, he kinda lived a normal life. You might be wondering why kinda? Well see yoongi has these two friends, His 2 best friends who were there for his whole life, The 2 friends who the young boy fell for. yes min yoongi is in love with his 2 best friends, He knew it was wrong to be in love with 2 people at once but he couldn't help it. Both boys had there own little thing that made min yoongi fall for them. At the end of the day min yoongi a quiet shy boy was in love with his 2 best friends, Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok.

Me, Minnie, and hobi are watching a movie about know i looked over them and they were cuddling. Cuddling i say! I'm jealous of both. i glanced one more time with sadness in my eyes, knowing i cant have both boys, knowing i cant have anyone, knowing that i'm the worse person who can exist.  i mean who am i to think its okay to love 2 people at a time.  I was to zoned out i didn't hear hobi call me.

"yoon baby can you hear me" Hoseok asked concernedly. Hoseok was looking at the boy as worry ran his mind. Jimin spoke up "yoonz are you okay? you seem sad" With that yoongi responded right away with tears filling his eyes. He looked down as the tears started to roll down his face as a sad smile appeared on his face.

"I'm a horrible person, i don't want to feel this feeling in anymore"He said sobbing, "i hate myself for this, I know it isn't right but i cant help it and its your guys fault!"

And with that yoongi was kissed by hoseok as Jimin was crying. The truth was both hoseok and jimin were in love with yoongi but since they both knew their feelings for the boy they decided if both of them can't have him then none of them can.

And that's how it began.