Medapureddi Nutan Kumar Naidu

Political Abstract:

20 Years of exhaustive experience, extensive exposure and exceptional expertise in the Student, Youth and Intellectual domains of ground and apex levels of the Telugu political arena.

I have offered incredible value addition through Inspiring youngsters at college and university level for Policy creation, Resource deployment, Process enhancement and enrichment along with contribution towards knowledge assets for both party and worker at Student Federation of India, National Students Union, Indian Youth Congress and Indian Ational Congress at the District, State, National and International Levels.

Political Aspiration:

Politics without a purpose is like a ship tossed by the waves, buffeted by the winds and reaching no shore, as such I have set my political pursuit to make myself a Statesman Madeth with a delicacy that atneliorates potentiality into performance, generating pinnacles of passion for the challenging, interesting, invigorating, interacting and iconoclastic Statesmanship in a vibrant and value embedded democratic nation like India.

My Primary and fundamental objective is to be a part of the leadership team in building competent political party by facilitating party development, designing and implementing the best practices, creating an energizing worker culture and engaging the party activist resource pool productively and effectively through my political skill sets assertively.

Political Philosophy:

The oak was once a tiny seed ... the flute was once a lowly reed....the statue was once a rugged rock.... Its change that changed them all. Change is the law of nature and nothing is constant except a constant change. Let its all unite our forces for that change that can challenge and champion the cause for the needy. Lets us all adapt, adopt and acclimatize to the change that takes its to better levels of societal understanding, faster ways of citizen interventions, reliable modes of leadership and trustworthy ways of public governance.

I personally feel that no stars decide our doom or glory. We decide if for ourselves. No destiny decides our dissolution or resurrection; we decide it for ourselves. No Gods kill us for their sport. We spin the plot of our tragic descent or triumphant ascent. We shape our destiny by our will. We are the greatest miracle and marvel in the universe. We do have come from heaven with power and the glory of the creator who scattered the stars into space, turned the grey Earth into rose sand, put songs into the souls of Nightingales. When we decide to win, we are just putting that power into action and letting our glory shine. When we are face to face with our awesome grandeur we realize that we can hitch our wagon to the star and can reach out to touch perfection. Our creative and intellectual potentials are unlimited and inexhaustible. Our burning pulsating desire for a definite goal, when anticipated can become the most powerful magnet that draws down success, when we believe that we can, we can even turn ashes into Gold.

Academic Accomplishments:

Doctorate Degree in Philosophy (Human Resource Management ) (PhD)

Masters in Philosophy (Human Resource Information Systems Management)

Masters in Philosophy (Higher Educational Institutions Management)

Masters in Human Resource Management (Human Resource Development) Stanford Unix ersity

Masters in Arts (History) - Sri Krishna Devaraya University