[ S ] Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs [ Aɪ Mɪᴋᴀᴢᴇ ]

Fingers gingerly ran through tealett tresses, your eyes rolling into the back of your head as you found your back arching up off of the hotel mattress, the once pristine sheets in shambles underneath you

Fingers gingerly ran through tealett tresses, your eyes rolling into the back of your head as you found your back arching up off of the hotel mattress, the once pristine sheets in shambles underneath you. The vulgar sounds coming from the android's tongue meeting your clit only increased any and all pleasure you felt, your leg moving to rest itself on his shoulder. 

With QUARTET NIGHT's photo shoot being near the oceans of the Bahamas, you all took refuge in a five-star hotel - Ai stating he would be taking the room with the balcony. Of course, it was nothing new that you would share the same room with him - it wasn't a secret that you and the android were in relations with each other. 

So it also wasn't surprising that you two would indulge in play every now and then. 

You wanted to say you were surprised with the amount of skill he was performing on your sensitive bundle of nerves, but with his ability to download and update his database on just about anything, you figured he had just learned the tropes to being great in bed through downloading it to his database. 

A soft sigh left your lips, causing the tealett's eyes to open and stare up at you, your own hues glancing down into his before you slowly shut them again, your ears taking in the sound of his vulgar slurping as well as the offshore chirping of the seagulls nearby as warm air billowed in through the parted balcony doors. Slowly, he kissed your clit gently, trailing those kisses up to your stomach, and in the valley between your breasts before he met your lips, pecking them gently. 

This wasn't the first time you two had seen each other nude, but you could remember your first time being relatively awkward. You had wondered if an android specifically made to be the perfect idol would even have reproductive organs - only to be surprised that he was made like he were human - reproductive organs and all. The only difference was that you could feel the mechanics under the faux-skin he was given. The small underlying bolts that connected his limbs together were noticeable when you grabbed at his arms - but it wasn't anything that bothered you. 

"You're getting better at it every time, Ai," You mumbled, your hands cupping his cheeks. You were so used to his blank stares that you no longer became offended or worried by the expression - or lack thereof. He merely shut his eyes, leaning his head into your touch as it seemed the smallest glimpse of a smile made its way onto his lips. 

"I have since updated my database since the last time we engaged in intimacy," He replied, leaning down as he ran the tip of his nose along yours, your eyes instinctively closing before opening again, watching as his weight shifted, his fingers gingerly rubbing at your clit. The static shock of pleasure riveted your body, your legs clamping around his arm as you let off a soft mewl of a moan, your eyebrows knitting together. 

Raising your arms, you looped them around his neck, bringing him down for a sloppy kiss as you ran your tongue along his - barely even noting that everything about him was built with mechanics - it almost seemed as though the tongue against yours was real. 

Removing his fingers from your swollen clit, Ai shifted, his hips hovering above your face. You couldn't deny that things like this turned you on - you loved the idea of the "cute and small" idol ravishing your face for his own pleasure - if he indeed did feel anything. Parting your lips without much thought and without much resistance, Ai sheathed his cock in your mouth, his breath hitching in his throat as he took a fistful of your hair into his hand gently, pushing your head down. 

Rolling your tongue along the underside of his cock, you found the corners of your eyes watering. Ai, being the quick thinker that he is, moved his thumbs to run across your eyes as he wiped the tears, his knuckles then running along your cheekbones - as if to encourage you and praise you for your obedience. You wouldn't admit it, but you were sure Ai had a praise-kink. He liked being in charge, you could tell with how calculating he was that he figured it easier to take control than to have a human try to take control over his android ways. 

For a while, you had wondered how he would get any sort of pleasure from release, but you thought it was a lot like how strap-ons worked - generally the faux-semen would come out via a pump of some sorts. Though Ai's cock was filled with the substance like the substance found in strap-ons, you wondered if this had anything to do with Shining Saotome trying to make Ai more realistic - or if he had already knew Ai would end up having sexual relations eventually. Either way, the idea intrigued you.

Watching him as he bucked his hips, you felt your gag reflex begin to react to the head of his cock hitting the back of your throat, your eyes shutting as his thrusts became erratic. You loved when he got like this - it showed you how vulnerable he would become in your presence. When you two had first met, you weren't sure how Ai felt about you - but he always mentioned that he would use you as valuable research because he couldn't understand you or why you did the things you did.

Feeling the tasteless fluid run down into your throat as Ai's hips froze in their ministrations, you swallowed in compliance, your eyes gazing up at him as he slipped out of your mouth, shifting his weight, pushing you gently as you laid on your side, turning your head. You watched as he placed himself behind you, tucking his arm under your leg as he pushed the tip of his cock against your entrance, his head tucking itself in the junction of your shoulder as he kissed your cheek, pushing himself in. 

You let out a guttural moan, your eyes rolling into the back of your head as he started at a steady pace, your arm reaching back to grab hold of his hair. Pulling the hairtie out of his usual tied-up hairstyle, you tangled your hair in tealett tresses once more, your lips parting to give out moans for each thrust he pushed into you. Suddenly he stopped, pushing your back to get you to lie down on your stomach. As you did so, he took position behind you, tucking his arm just under your belly as he arched your ass against his groin, his chest pressing itself against your back as he pushed back into you, your cheek pressing into the pillows. 

Your own tresses a scattered mess around your face, your hot breaths pushed some strands out of your face, your moans muffled into the pillow ever so slightly as he thrust into you at a steady pace, his own gentle and almost feminine moans echoing in your ear. Though that was the thing - his not-so masculine tone turned you on in ways you couldn't really describe. 

As he rocked his hips into yours, his hand worked away at your clit, causing you to become pushed farther to the edge of climax. You uttered his name repeatedly in between moans, the sweat developing on your body causing your skin to stick to his own. You could feel the mechanical heart in Ai's chest beat rapidly against your back as his thrusts became scattered, his body halting as he filled you, your own body quivering as you tightened around his cock - reaching your own climax. 

Pulling out of you, Ai allowed you to roll onto your back, your hands pushing your hair out of your face. Each time you two would finish, Ai would always give you this look you couldn't quite describe - but it made you feel beautiful the way he looked at you. As if you were the only person he saw in his vision at all times. Teasingly, you pushed the sole of your foot against his chest, edging him out of his trance as he blinked, moving to lie down beside you. 

Who cares if Ai was an android. 

You were sure that deep down, he was becoming more human.