Pushed againt the wall

fuck it's freezing outside - I say as i rub my hands together. we're standing outside the club and waiting to get inside. me and my friends are celebrating a birthday and now we re exciting to get inside and dance.

we give it two more minutes, if they won't let us in by then we will go - M says. we all nod and wait with hope that they'll let us in.

two minutes pass and when we're about to go the guard let us in.

well inside we make it to the dance floor but before that i bomb into a classmate from high school. after a minute we loose one of my friends and need to search for her. up next to the DJ booth I see her standing, waiting for us to get there. short as she is she got to higher grounds and waiting for us to see her. we make it to her and at the same time we get to her i look up and see you. you are there right infront of me. my heart beats fast, faster then ever before.
the biggest smile gets on your face and you hug me tight as you loudly say "hey, so good to see you - it was so long ago!!" and there my knees get weak and i'm worried that i might not be able to stand for myself when you let go. We small talk, you greet to my friends and we start dancing. after a while your friend disappear and you start getting texts. "i need to go outside and look for my friend. But I will be back". I watch your back getting further and further away.
I can't believe my mind that he is here and he is actually happy to see me and i caught myself smiling at the thought. but I thought you wouldn't be back so me and my friends start to dance and have fun. "My knees are weak I say when we dance" and my friend looks at me. "I can see that from miles and the act you're trying to have "acting cool" is not working. I can see that you want him bad, really badly. " M winks at me and gives my hand a squeeze.

after a while I see you in a glimpse and notice that you're on your way yo us. shit! My heart starts to race faster and i almost panic. and then you're here, right beside me and there is also your hand around my back. wait! Your hand is on my back - my back! OMG! what is happening. without any hesitation your hand is on my ass - grabbing it and I'm about to go down. trying to pull together i response to you by tracing my hand along you back down to you ass. I can feel in your touch that you want me as bad as I want you. and I can't believe it as I tried to tell myself you didn't want this anymore. But here i am with you next to me, close to me. you start to dance me away from my friends and your friend. so that it's just you and me. us close together, dancing as close as we can, ignoring the upbeat from the music. you take my head in your hands and lean in to kiss me. butterflies in my stomach is about to burst out and i enjoy the kiss. your lips on mine as your tongue search for mine. i can see it in your eyes. you want me and you been wanting me for a while.

with not time to reflect you push me up against the wall beside all the people that dances. your hands traces along my body. my whole body and sending trembles through me making me wet and wanting you. i can't get enough of you and as much i want your hands and lips on me its making me crazy. cause all i want is to pull of your clothes and push you up against me and feeling you on me and inside of me. your hands in m hair pulling me closer than ever possible to you. my hands in your hair trying to push you closer to me cause i can't get enough. i want all of you right there and then.

panting we look at each other. one more kiss, one more touch we will end up being kicked out because we are naked at the club. "let's go outside?". I nod and we make it outside..