"INTRO" (WHEN LOVE FAIL)

I will do my best to write a true life love story that was being shared to me, with the knowledge of the people who are involve in my creation. Not to reveal what they had been through, but to share how they survived all the obstacle and how they made it through, and how they manage to move on up to now.

INTRO:

One of the painful emotions that a person  could feel. "When love fail".

In reality most individuals been into hardships just to work out their relationships together as one. But not as we expected, only few relationship survived.

"Have you ever been in love?" or are you single? or complicated relationship?"

When a man fall in love, he would do everything to win the woman he desire to be with. 

when a woman fall in love, she will be into her best beauty to win the heart the man of his dream.

Some love story works, some are not. Each love story has it's own definitions, own struggle, same journey but different challenges they will encounter. When love fail, it could destruct/destroy someone's life. Mostly for the first timer. Someone who have no knowledge on how to handle the pain with their innocent heart. But, as they say, you will never know when you don't try it. The more pain you feel the stronger you will be. 

Sometimes we don't care when we hurt someone because of our own interest. Some are just playing with love, using other people to fulfill their needs, so they could say that they are in a relationship. Without thinking that it might lead someone's life into a miserable.  

What kind of person are you when you're in love?

the one who will do everything for the sake of love?

or a person who would never care of someone's feelings?

One of my favorite quotation I'd like to share with, which one do you prepare?

" I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOU"

OR I NEED YOU BECAUSE I LOVE. (this quotation is not my property) just wanted to share and let your thoughts work out.

Lastly, never play into someone's life's. nor someone's heart.