Happy Valentines Day

"Heigh-ho" he sang while walking through the forest. Just yesterday he'd found a new mine. Filled to the brim with magic crystals Grumpy and the other dwarves could sell. He made it to the opening of the cave. "Hmph," he grumbled thinking about his brothers. They were hesitant to leave their old mine. While they did have to travel deep it was a reliable source of income. Regardless Grumpy stepped into the cave. He didn't even bring a light because the minerals shined like stars. Wandering around Grumpy finally found what he was looking for. A sapphire the size of his head. Swinging his pickaxe once into the crystal caused it to explode.

"Excuse me sir" a gentle voice fell on Grumpy's ears. Sitting up he found himself in an open field.  A girl in a robe sat in front of him.

"What do ya want kid?" he grumbled rubbing his sore head. Behind the girl stood a castle. Its appearance sent shivers down Grumpy's spine. Flashbacks of the queen invaded his mind. "I am not a child. You may refer to me as Hermione. However, I will have you know I'm a lady and a wizard!" She practically shouted at him as she corrected him.

"Ladies and wizards actually make something of themselves. Your robe would be a rag in a true wizards eyes" Grumpy retorted standing up. Now at his full height, grumpy looked the girl in the face and she knelt.

"Well, men typically stand up straight when they bad mouth someone. Yet here we are on our knees... oh wait! Look at that. You are on your feet." The girl snickered looking at the dwarf's face.

"Typically ladies don't badmouth people to their faces. They hold their tongue and gossip. It's the reason trouble spreads like wildfire." Grumpy said thinking back to a few experiences.

"Those aren't ladies. Those are just little girls who haven't grown up." Grumpy looked at the girl again a bit confused.

"I suppose you're grown then?" he asked watching her response.

"Of course I told you that when you first called me a child." She stood and brushed off her clothes. She extended her hand. "Hermione. Hermione Granger."

"Grumpy," he said shaking her hand. Then unexpectedly Hermione pulled out a wand. Pointing it at Grumpy and changing before he had a chance to move. "Wa-" Grumpy cried before poofing.
All of his hair was still in place. His ears were still under his cap. Then he looked down as the smoke started to clear.

"It's a good thing I was here. You could have been stuck at that size forever" she smiled putting her wand away.

"That was my normal size!" Grumpy shouted almost falling over not used to his new legs.

"That may be but this body is better, " she said as her smile widened.

"What could possibly be better about this?!" He yelled.

"Along with attractive everything about you just got a lot bigger."

"I'm no-"

"You don't have a choice, " Hermione said pulling out her wand. "Now come along so we can make some sweet memories."