Prologue

3rd Pov

F/N L/N was a kind and handsome guy many girls would fall for him at first glance but when they saw how weak he was they would lose interest. Bullied for most of his life and the only one who was kind to him was his sister Sera a teacher at Beacon. A girl in her mid twenties with black hair with beauty that can make anyone fall for her. She always tried to keep her brother calm and hopeful for the future. She was the only one he truly trusted and he felt calm with her around. He made one friend at Signal  named Jake Crimson whom he  trusted and considered a brother. That all changed one day.

Beacon Academy POV (F/N)

I was walking around Beacon with a gift for Yang we have dated for 2 years at Signal, however I have been recently avoiding her and anyone else. I always feel that one day I'll be alone. I'm very glad she hasn't abandoned me even though I have neglected her.

Ruby: "F/N!!!" I heard the familiar voice of Ruby coming from behind. I turn to greet the girl in the red hood.

"Ruby h-have you seen Yang." She seemed to be in deep thought.

Ruby: "I'm not sure I'll help you find her though."

"That be great thanks." We begin walking around trying to find Yang after searching for a few minutes we met with Weiss who says she went to study with Jake.

Weiss: "So why are you looking for her anyways?"

"I got her a gift as a way to say sorry I have been neglecting her for the past month."

Weiss: "It's great that you're coming back to your senses but why now all of sudden."

"W-well my sis told me to stop worrying about my depression and to enjoy the friends I have and also that I have more than I realize."

Ruby: "It's great to have sister who care about us isn't it."

"Yeah I don't know where I would be without her." We made our way to my room where I heard something that made me dread everything. I couldn't move I didn't want to but Weiss did she opened the door and then everything just felt dark.

Pov Weiss

I saw that F/N was still not moving at all. Couldn't blame him even I didn't want to open the door but my rage made me do it. I saw Yang riding Jake how could they do this to him.

Weiss: "YANG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I look towards ruby and see her eyes in shock, F/N still standing there.

Jake: "Sorry bud but your girl was lonely and someone as beautiful as her shouldn't feel that way." He got up and began dressing himself.

Yang: "Sorry F/N but he was there when you weren't." She continued to lay there playing with herself.

Ruby: "F/N?" He continued to stand there I don't know what to do.

Jake: "Listen why don't you three get out so we can finish and we can talk about this lat-" I was shocked at what I saw F/N moved faster than I have ever seen and a black aura was emanating from him and I felt fear.

Pov F/N

I was in an abyss I didn't know what to do. Why does everything bad happen to me.

???: "It's because your weak."

"Who's there?" I then see a being with tentacles all over its body. "What are you!?"

???: "I am the Void and You have been chosen to wield my power to achieve your desires."

"Why me?"

Void: "Because you were marked by someone who believed you were worthy of my power."

"Who marked me and why?"

Void: "You'll find out in due time, but for now do you want my power to get your vengeance on those who wronged you?"

"No that's not right noone deserves anything bad to happen to them.

Void: "And you do? Accept my power and you will no longer be weak and noone will be able to stand up to you." He then shrinks to my size and extends his hand towards me. "Become my Avatar." I didn't want to take his offer but why was I suffering, why did everyone bully me? Because I was weak? I'll show them I'll make them pay for betraying me. I grab his hand and felt a dark presence enter me. The next thing I know I had Jake by the throat staring at me with fear in his eyes.

Pov Jake

I was gasping for air as I stared at the weakling before me but instead of his usual eye colour they were black and his veins were black and his skin was pale. He wasn't human anymore he was a demon.

(F/N): "Sorry Jake I couldn't hear that bitch of a sound you call a Voice care to say it again?"

(A/N) This is a glimpse of the next story I'm gonna right when I finished the second volume of The Third Player.