You're not my wife

Shownu was still not home and it made the members especially kihyun, worried.

"Jooheon? Did you contact shownu hyung?" Kihyun walks out from the kitchen and came over where jooheon were. "Oh yes but he didn't tell me where he was." Jooheon replied, kihyun sighed and walks in the kitchen again to continue cooking.

When shownu was already home and the lights was already off, he spotted kihyun sleeping in the couch. He smiles and tap kihyun's shoulder to wake him up. Kihyun slowly open his eyes and smiles when he sees the image of shownu smiling down at him.

"Why you're sleeping here? Go to your room, I'm sure minhyuk is waiting there." Shownu said and sat on the couch as kihyun slowly get up. "Ah.. Yeah but where were you?" Asked kihyun and can't help himself but stare at the older waiting for an answer.

He admit that he has a crush on shownu since they were in no.mercy era that's why he once said that he don't want to work with shownu because well..it's very awkward.

"Hmm.. I was in jaebum's place." Shownu lied he thought it's gonna work on kihyun but kihyun smells something on him. "What's that smell? alcohol? Wait.. Did you drink?" Kihyun asks concerned, shownu just shook his head. It's going to be a long long night if he say harsh words on kihyun, he just want to say that stop acting like his wife.

"Answer me aish!" Kihyun scratches his nape out of frustration and it made shownu's blood boiled. "Ok! Ok! I was at the bar, what's the problem with that? I just want to have some fun!" Shownu lost  his temper and stood up, sighing.

"I'm just concern to you! You don't understand me!" Kihyun shouts and tears was now screaming down his cheeks.

"Stop acting like you care. you're not even my wife for fuck sake!" Shownu shouts and goes to his and jooheon's shared room.

"But.. I'm still your co-member.. do i really not allowed to care..?" He whispered to himself as the tears are not stopping on streaming down his face.

The members rush in the living room even jooheon who is just woke up, finally minhyuk turns the lights on. They rush into kihyun and when they saw kihyun crying minhyuk hugs him.

"What happened?!" Minhyuk spoke and still hugging kihyun. It made the members worried.

"Just tell us what happened? Why shownu hyung seems so angry when he walks in our room?" Jooheon asked worried. Kihyun just stood up and walks to his room shared with minhyuk silently. They left the members dumb founded that night.

The sunrise has come and they start the day with silence no one dare to speak even a single word and it's suffocating minhyuk who is always energetic and talks too much.

It's already night and kihyun sighed, he felt guilty because of what happened last night. It affects the members and they didn't even know the story so they just need to be quiet.

He's right.. I'm not even his wife so what am i still doing here? I am just their servant. Should i leave? I'm not happy anymore, i was just hurt when i smell the alcohol with mix of a girl perfume on him. It really broke me...my heart, so i'm just gonna leave so that they're going to be happy and not awkward when i'm with them..

Kihyun smiled of this thoughts, he thought it would be better if he didn't join this group so they doesn't have a pain in the ass.

Kihyun jump off of the bed and sat on the study table, he check minhyuk first if he's sleeping and when he is, he goes back to his table and starts writing a note for shownu, he already made a decision and it will make the group in good.

He starts packing his things while minhyuk is sleeping but before he leave he write in the envelope that 'it should be handed to shownu and don't open it' he put it in the table's drawer and smiles.