Teaser

Book 2 from The Hopeless Romantic Series! 

Here's the teaser.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When your heart gets broken, how would you mend it?

Lozel was so in love with her fiancé and she thought that he was already  the one for her. In fact, they were getting married. But trouble in paradise started when she decided to give him a surprise in his birthday. She planned to give her virginity to him as a gift, three months ahead of their big Wedding Day. Matagal na kasi siya nitong kinukulit tungkol sa bagay na iyon. Pero siya ang na-sorpresa nang mahuli niya itong may ibang kasamang babae sa condo nito sa isang mahalay na tagpo.

Her notion of an ideal relationship was torn apart that moment. She called off their wedding and wallowed in misery. She knew that she had to move on and continue with her life. Pero ang hirap gawin niyon pagkatapos niyang masaktan nang lubos. She wanted to mend her broken heart, but she didn’t know how to. So she filed for an indefinite leave and went home to Santa Barbara where she could find a soothing scenery and peace of mind.

Noon bumalik sa lugar nila ang childhood sweetheart niyang si Lance mula sa New Zealand. Their friendship was rekindled. He helped her mend her broken heart and even set her up for a date with his friends. Pero sa kasamaang palad ay kay Lance siya na-inlove. Just when she thought that she already recovered from a broken heart, she found out that Lance had a girlfriend. At sinundan ito ng kasintahan nito sa kanilang lugar. 

Her heart was broken again. And it was more painful this time around.