Can you hear me cry?

A/N

I'm not good at stories but I'm gonna try with this one. this story means a lot to me for personal reasons and I really want votes/comments with each chapter. hope u guys like it and cry and laugh (if I ever put something funny in here).

Prologue

I sat on my bed, listening to music. It was midnight and i had school the next day but i was wide awake, so the only thing I could do was stay in bed.

I had a knife hidden in my drawers.  In tears, I took it out and pulled up my sleeve, leaving my left arm bare.

Crying, I slowly slid it along my atm, leaving scratches. It didn't satisfy me enough, so I continued, the knife pressing harder and deeper into my skin, leaving cuts and blood trickling down.  I cleaned the knife and put it back in my drawer, stopped the music and buried my face in my pillow and cried. I cried for hours and hours, even in my sleep. I only had 4 hours of sleep that night, and at school I was a living zombie.

Everyone asked me if I was ok, and each time I said I was fine. It was a lie I grew accustomed to, it became my friend.

I tried cutting at school with my pencil, and grew frustrated everytime I fakled when I tried unscrewing the blade off my sharpener.

Ever since, I feel so cold. I'm never cold...so why is it affecting me now? so empty, hollow. I have nothing left. I'm worthless.

I have no life left.

I'm gone.

A/N

sorry I've got another one.

idk how often I'll be updating :/

hopefully the prologue is ok

I'll try to have a quote or song lyric with each chapter...

for this one I would say 'The cold never bothered me anyway' from Let it go in Frozen.

anyways...I'll update asap! !

don't forget to share comment and vote!!

S (it's actually Stasia but I just finished reading 'The girl with the scars' by @preetb1396 and the main guy character Spencer is also called 'S' and he's my fave character so I'm kinda signing off like that as memory of the book. if u haven't read it read it...expect to fry a lot. my prologue us actually associated with what happened after I finished the book. the book broke me I tell u but beware when u read it, it's melancholy themes will scar u for life *see what I did there? if u didnt read the title of the book I'm telling u about* like I don't want to read anything anymore and I feel so empty now and so cold...anyways I gtg enjoy my story)