That's Just How It Goes

All Rights Reserved. No part of this story can be copied or replaced without consent.

What. An. Ass. That's what was going through my head as I stood on the side of my community pool in my neighborhood...dripping wet.  "What's your problem?!" I shouted, crossing my arms over my hot purple bikini. Lustful looks we're being shot in my direction even by the guys that could easily be my own father. Gross. Adam has an evil grin I his face as he stared up at me. Seriously. What's wrong with him?  "Adam! I'm going to get you." I said giving him a good death glare. 

"Baby cakes don't get so worked up. Leave that for later." He said winking at me suggestively. Adam Kales was the most cliche hot-player guy you could find. Oh guess what. He's my next door neighbor. Yep. Lucky me. (I hope you caught that sarcasm) "Baby just come in." he said climbing out of the pool.

"No! Adam! Get away from me!" I screamed taking off to the other side of the pool while Adam started coming after me. If only I had seen the giant amount of pool water on the side of the pool. I slipped in to Adam's arms, my hands covering my eyes. I slowly spread my fingers a part to see Adam's giant grin. 

"Come on babe. Let's go for a swim." I shrieked for help, but none came, because I was soon surrounded by chlorine filled water. 

"Kales! I will murder you in your sleep tonight!" I screamed as I saw him laughing on the side of the pool. 

"Any reason to get into my room sounds good Hayden!" He screamed back. Yes. I, Taylor Hayden am going to be sentenced for murder...if only looks could kill. I got out of the pool and wiped my self dry and stalked home. I walked in my front door, still very much drenched. My mom called out to me from the kitchen.

"Taylor!"

"Yeah?" I asked turning to her from where I stood.

"We're having the Kales's over tonight so get into something nice and please take a shower. chlorine isn't the best smell." I sighed and nodded. My mom and Adam's mom have been friends since high school and expect us to be friends too. Well boy are they wrong. I got upstairs and walked into my purple room. I threw my wet bathing suit in my hamper and jumped into the shower for a nice cool relaxing shower. I sighed in relief as the cold droplets hit my skin. After 15 minutes I emerged and dressed in a cute hollister dress. It was dark blue and strapless with white flower around it. It came up to a few inches above my knees. Something made me think Adam was going to tease me tonight... I sighed and put it on with some white sandels and a black long necklace that complimented the dress nicely then added a face white flower to my hair. I walked down stairs after hearing my name called continiously by my mom.There was Mrs.Kale and Mr.Kale greeting my mom. My younger brother Ryan was playing with lego's and wasn't really paying any attention to the other people in the room. My gaze fell on Adam who's eye weren't meeting mine, but scanning over my body. I groaned and stopped at the bottom of the stairs, directly in front of Adam.

"Hey Tay. Like your outfit." He said winking at me. I rolled my eyes but took in what he was wearing. He was wearing a blue long three quarter sleeved shirt and faded black jeans. His dark brown hair was tousled and bright blue eyes.

"Kale." I said stiffly. He just grinned some more and took my hand and kissed it staring at my eyes with his knowing smirk. I took my hand back ignoring the tingles. I like to call them 'disgusted tingles' or DT for short. If you thought I even thought about liking Adam I can tell you now, I'd never date that jerk. We sat down at dinner and we sat something like this. My mom sat at the head of the table, Ryan sat on her left and Mrs.Kale sat on her right. Mr. Kale sat next to her and I sat next to Ryan with (sigh) Adam on my left. It was a round table, but a big one so you could only really talk to the people next to you because you couldn't hear anyone else. Ryan was talking to my mom and Mrs.Kale and Mr.Kale. That left me and Adam to sit there and eat our food silently. Well you know it would be silent if Adam wouldn't stop trying to talk to me.

"Tay?"

"Shut up Kale."

"Babe don't be that way. You look real nice tonight." He said huskily in my ear. I shook my head in disgust. He put his hand on my knee and started rubbing it up and down and whispering some dirty things in my ear. I try to keep a straight face but it's hard when he keeps going on about what he'd do to me. I finally excused myself and walked outside to get away from Adam. I looked up at the sky.

"Dad why did you have to go?" I asked almost so quitely I couldn't even hear it.    

How'd you like the first chapter? Please let me know! I would enjoy it greatly and you know I'll give you an over-the-internet hug lol. Anyway please comment, vote and fan. Thanks! :) Oh I uploaded a picture of Taylor so check that out!