20

A/N
sorry if i got you guys depressed in the last chapter, i love you all so much ❤️

Amora's P.O.V.
I felt weak, I couldn't do anything. Everything was blurry, I couldn't hear.
Until,
The door was smashed open and Paul immediately pulled out and put his hands. I couldn't move still until I felt a blanket wrap around my body.
"Amora! Amora!" I shook my head and blinked alot, It was Jack infront of me.
Behind him was the police taking care of Paul.
I looked back at Jack, tears filled his eyes which made mine do the same. I wrapped my arms around him and started crying, "Jack..I'm so sorry I'm so sorry.."
"Princess don't apologize, you did nothing wrong." Jack held me tightly as Paul was dragged out of the room by the police.
"I'm so sorry he didn't this to you," Jack started crying, "I'm suppose to protect you I promised..I let you down."
"Jack!" I had our eyes meet, "If you weren't on that call, I wouldn't be in your arms right now."
He smiled and kept crying.
"I love you." I kissed him.
"I love you too princess.." He said weakily, "Oww.."
He grabbed his stomache and groaned in pain.
"Jack!" I got scared and helped him onto the bed, "are you ok?"
"Y-yeah I'm fine." Jack said, obviously not ok.
I put my hands on his shoulders.
An officer came in the room and I made sure I was completely wrappe din the blanket.
"How bad is he hurt?" The officer asked. Jack rolled over.
"He's hurt, bad, does this prove now that you should have put him in jail before then?" I said a bit salty.
"We need to take him into the hospital and most likely you too miss." The officer said helping Jack up.
Jack looked at me with those chocolate swirled eyes and that look of everything will be ok.
We all went out and I kissed Jack's forehead before he was carried into an ambulance. My heart was racing.

🏇🏼🏇🏼🏇🏼Squad 🏇🏼🏇🏼🏇🏼
Dani💧: What is this that I hear Jack is in the hospital???
He was hurt, ill talk to you guys.
when you get back
Corbs 🌽: give him our prayers 🙏
Will do ❤️
Jonahhhh🍌: hospital? Did he cut his ahem thing?
WHAT NO JONAH
Baby Zach🐣: ily
ily too bby zach

I'm was glad they weren't freaking out. I got in a cop car with a female officer.
"Hi, I am officer Maria, I'm going to take you to the doctor, get your bladder and everything checked, and then we are going to go to a therapy session so that you can tell someone what happened."
"Ok, thank you." I thanked her, "...and what about Jack..?"
"The boy in the ambulance?" She asked.
I nodded.
"He is going to recover hopefully his ribs aren't damaged and stuff. "
I took a deep breath. I told myself everything will be fine.