Yin in Yang

"Aracelle, I fear they may catch on, after all they are not known as all powerful for nothing"

"Ah, but all powerful they are not, my dear, there is a reason we're not dead, for committing such treason, i just wish, we didn't have to send him there"

"It's for the best Aracelle, he would be killed if he were to remain here, and fight as we would, i doubt we would stand very long againts the legions of both angels and demons."

"But still can't we do somethi-"

"Ssshhh, someone else is here"

"Relax Axion, 'tis just me a passerby"

"DRAKE! What are you doing here!"

"Nothing much, I LOVE the scenery in this cave, and...oh yeah, a warning, I've told the high council about your little....'affairs'."

"You WHAT?!? You treacherous swine! I woudl gut you right here if only-"

"If only you could? Of course that could never happen, i have allied myself with the Voids, they have given me more power than you could ever imagine, and no one in ANY realm can beat me....Oh- it seems our time is almost up, you should send your little package away, before they get here"

"I will get you for this Drake, mark my words"

"Oh yes I'm shaking in my boots" Drake said, fading into the wall of the caves "just make sure The Council doesn't kill you first" and with a final grin he dissappeared...

"ARACELLE! We must hurry"

"Don't worry Axion," Aracelle said, exhausted "it's finally finished, let's..run....now.." she finshed the last words with struggling effort as she collapsed to the ground.

"Aracelle? Aracelle! Wake up! Wake up!" Axion said, with a strained voice, as he looked up at the illuminated ceiling of the cave "Child, you are our last hope, grow, become stronger, and some day, you will save all of us, demon and angel alike. We love you Takeshi."