I'm Gonna Be Queen Of The Pirates! (One Piece fanfict)

(ALSO I WRITE BELLIS AS BERRIES SORRY, IF THAT IRRITATES ANYONE, TELL ME, I CAN CHANGE IT (even though I have written like 9 chapters before I puplished this part :L) (I dont own one piece or the characters, only one I own is my OC Leeá)

     Since many of you know that I love anime, creepypastas, and cuddles XD I decided that I am going to make this fanfict. One Piece is the absolute first amime I first saw, I saw the first 20 episodes when I was a couple years ago. I immediately caught on with the anime. Now to be honest I havnt seen all the episodes because I never had time. I am past the 100 epsiode,  there is more then 600 episodes which is about the longest anime I have ever heard of. xD So basically the point is I am not going to base the characters with there older versions. I am  going to use the younger versions, meaning like they dont have Frankie yet or Brooke. Sorry those are the only two I dont  have enough information on SORRY >< I still dont know if I am going to mention Robin too still thinking.  Okay here is a little bit about the main character

          My name is Leeá and I am going to be queen of the pirates one day. I am waiting for that day. Ever since I was 8 I wanted to set sail and carry on Rodgers last dieing wishes. Now I am 17, but before I go any futher, I need you to know that I have eaten the cursed fruits, or the devils fruit which did nearly kill me when I first set sail. The fruit I ate was the shapes shifting fruit.  But the thing is that there are three of the Zaohfruit(shapeshifting) that allow shape shifting. One is where you can touch the person to get there features, another is where you can become any weapon, and the last one is you can be animals, any animal.. I have the last one, you wanna know how I came across such a rare fruit. Fine.  When I was younger, I was on a ship with my family and friends. It was raided by some pirates. I managed to escape, but it still didnt work, they found me and tried to feed me poison on this fruit that I never seen. When I ate it, I was immune because of the fruit. I realized something was wrong. My hands were twitching uncontrollably. Something snapped I broke free with the help of the devil fruit.  Turns out I turned into a tiger and attacked them. I didnt know what happened, but I managed, I took all the gold they had and jewels, found about 2,000 berries. Since I have now the animal shape shifting powers, I could go into the water as a fish, but here is the catch. Always I have to turn into a fish on land before I go into the water. if it too late,  I will drown. Almost, somehow I was able to shape shift into another person,  but that usually takes alot of concentration, rarely happens though. So since I had no friends or family, I have been solo traveling by barrel or ocean.  But  that was before I met the Straw Hat pirates.
       have brown hair with high lights of red. I am mostly seen wearing shirt that has a swirling pattern on itand some shorts that reach a little above my knees. do have scar on my leg that resembles heart, but don't really how that got there.

    YET XD