She

She waited for this night for four long years. You can only deny your inner demons until it becomes to much and you have to let them take over.  

June 21 2020

She studied all the books and blogs she could find to prepare for tonight, the question is would it pay off. Fantasying about something for years is sure way to create unrealistic expectations but she was willing to take the risk. 

 She started the day with a smile on her face, taking her time with her daily routine savoring her last day as a angel. After taking a long shower she changed into a pair of black jeans with a black shirt not bothering to put up her hair, making her way down to the kitchen she decided to eat cake with some strawberries and pineapple while scrolling through her news-feed waiting until he would arrive.

Today was planned,the schedule was simple no room for flaw. 

9:30- She wakes up.

10:30- She has breakfast with her grandparents.

12:30- She comes home and cleans.

1:30- Lunch with her parents and sister.

3:30- She shops with friends.

5:00- She arrives home and begins to make dinner.

5:45- He would show up she would greet him at the door on her knees waiting for her instructions.

6:00- They have dinner.

7:45- The would go up to their room.

8:00- The room is locked curtains drawn and the scene begins.

10:30- The scene ends aftercare follows.

11:30- They go to sleep.

Simple and to the point the way she has learned to live her life. She heads down the street as she walks to meet her grandparents. At the cafe they enjoy a light breakfast consisting of everything bagels and hot chocolate and a johnny cake because her grandmother knows her so well. 

After bidding her grandparents goodbye she heads home to clean, the cleaning routine is repetitive everyday with the same thing so it takes her no more than 45 minutes to clean the whole apartment. Once she is finished with the she decides to text him, nothing to crazy just a simple 'I miss you' just to remind him is all. With five minutes til she needs to leave she sprays a bit of perfume on herself and plugs in the scenty to unsure the house always smells freshly cleaned with that she is off to lunch with her parents and sister.

The diner is the family's favorite spot so it is no surprise then would choose it out of all places. Ordering herself mac n' cheese with a milkshake she enjoys her lunch with her family. Itis truly never a dull moment and before she knows it she must leave. Leaving with the promise to meet up again in a few days she makes her way to the mall.

Her friends are ones who hardly see her with the fact that she is a home body mixed with her opinion that friends are hardly useful. To her if you have a good family and there is hardly reason to crowd yourself with friends but, she has found two girls whom seem to understand her regular disappearances and don't question them much so she enjoys their company in small doses.

Before she had to break the news to them that she would be leaving after just a short amount of time together they both said they had work to attend to taking the pressure of her shoulders. Heading home she starts dinner. After finishing setting the table she heads to change her outfit. As she reaches the door she hears his keys quickly sitting in position she is greet bye him. 

After being told to stand she helps him undress. He compliments her outfit and figure, he steps into the house more and takes in a big breath. She has done good even on today of all days he expected her to forget to dust the books or not greet him properly but he was mistaken. She would get the praise she deserved later on but now it is time fore them to eat.