IM..... UH...... PREGNANT

The story is about a 17 year old girl named Amelia. Her life was going just fine until she found out she was pregnant. She gets scared when she has to tell her parents but later on she picks herself back up.

Daquan P.O.V

Shawn: Pass da weeeeed!

Daquan: Bruh let me finish this first (finishes smoking and passes the weed to Shawn) Happy!?

Shawn: Damn right!

Dante: Damn Shawn wtf is you blue

Shawn: Nigga I anit blue! You just smoked the blunt to hard.

Dante: Wateva baby

Shawn: Da Fxck! Nigga I'm not yo mothafxcking baby!

*Daquan gets a phone call*

Amelia: I need you to come over right now

Daquan: ight I'm coming now

*Daquan hangs up the phone*

Daquan: I'll be back. Amelia wants me to go ova ha house

Shawn: Maybe she pregnant

Dante: Maybe she wants you to hit

*Daquan leaves & gets in the car*

Daquan: Damn what if she is pregnant? Ima be a daddy! O.o but I anit ready fah kids right now.

*Daquan goes inside Amelia house and sits down on the couch*

Amelia: I have something to tell you

Daquan: What

Amelia: I'm...........Uhhhhh.......PREGNANT.. (looks down)

Daquan: (jumps up from the couch and gets mad because he thinks she cheated when she looks down) WHO'S THE BABY DADDY? HUH? WHO'S THE BABY DADDY AMELIA?

Amelia:  You!

Daquan: Yah we will see about dat (storms out the house and gets into the car)

Daquan: Damn I can't believe she's pregnant! The only one who brought up pregnant is SHAWN! Ooo IMA KILL DAT NIGGA FOR GETTING AMELIA PREGNANT!

*Gets into the house and started yelling*

Daquan: SHAWN DID YOU GET MY GIRL PREGNANT!!!???

Shawn: Stop yelling and NO.!

Daquan: BUT YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO BROUGHT UP PREGNANT BEFORE I WENT TO HER DAMN HOUSE!!

Shawn: Because when she found out, she didn't know how you would act or feel. Soooo she called yo best friend and we talked about it

Daquan: Right now I don't believe yall!

Shawn: Ight. Gtg

Daquan: Bye