BIKE RIDES

BIKES RIDES

HYUNG , can we please go bike riding ! ❜ hoseok had asked yoongi for like the hundred times today. yoongi really did not to not because he didn't want to, but he hated bike riding. since hoseok wanted to, he went out.

❛ okay go get ready, seokie ❜ hoseok gave him a heart smile and a hug then went running into his shared bedroom with jimin and started to get ready. yoongi laughed at the goofball almost falling when running. ❛ he's so clumsy ❜

°

❛ hyungg! come on, ❜ yoongi was currently behind of hoseok riding very slowly. ❛ you ride so slow ❜ hoseok said before heading ahead.   ❛ yah! don't think i can't caught up to you! ❜ yoongi yelled. ❛ don't think, i know you can't ❜

❛ is that a challenge? ❜yoongi smirked, he love winning especially if he was against hoseok. it made it for fun. ❛ yep! ❜ hoseok said, popping out the ❛ p ❜. ❛ first one up the bridge gets a— ❜ before hoseok could finish, yoongi interrupted. ❛ a kiss on the cheek

hoseok cheeks went to a peachy color and shyly looked down. ❛ hyung! ❜all yoongi did was smile and started to petalled away. ❛ seems like you're the one giving that kiss! ❜ yoongi yelled while leaving a flustered hoseok at the park. ❛ hey! that's no fair! ❜hoseok whined but soon did petalled away trying to caught up to his hyung.

the sky was a lilac color of blue and it was cloudy making it seem like it was about to rain. both boys riding bikes together, laughing and yelling at each other. they did not care the stares or nasty looks they got—in fact, they didn't even see it. they both were so focus on each other to even realized people were around. it seemed like it was just yoongi and hoseok.

yoongi soon stop petaling fast to look at hoseok. they both were already making their way on the bridge and yoongi really wanted hoseok to kiss him but he would love to see the shy face hoseok had. he's so cute. yoongi has thought. he saw hoseok smile and laugh while riding. he had stopped and look at hoseok. he saw how hoseok also stopped.      ❛ hyung? why did you stop? ❜ hoseok had a worry face on thinking that his hyung might have hurt himself. he knows yoongi hurts easily so he's always careful around him. ❛ i-i just ❜ yoongi tried to speak but couldn't . he couldn't look at hoseok. he was so beautiful he had to look away. ❛ hyung, ❜ hoseok had left his bike and went towards yoongi who was currently looking at the grown.

❛ it just, you looked so at peace and so beautiful while doing something a five year old would do and it just so beautiful i wanted to take a picture, ❜ yoongi said. letting out a sigh he didn't knew he was holding in. hoseok's cheeks went pink again. ❛ you know, we made it to the bridge, ❜ hoseok said, stepping closer to yoongi. they both were just close enough to share a kiss. ❛ i know hoseok-ah ❜ yoongi blushed. ❛ and i made it first, which means you lose the challenge ❜ yoongi looked up at hoseok who was just smiling at him. yoongi stood on his tippy toes and kissed his cheek for a spilt second.

before he got down, hoseok grab him by the waist and his hands suddenly were on his face, he put his lips onto yoongi's. kissing him like there's no tomorrow. both boys' cheeks and ears went red, but still kept kissing. it wasn't lust, it wasn't hard. it was soft and tender, it fit the mood. hoseok was the first one to pulled away. ❛ even if you lost, you still won me, ❜ hoseok smiles at yoongi before kissing him again. both boys smiling into it and couldn't be more happier. even if people looked away disgusted, they didn't care. no matter how much people hate when the same gender share affection together, they just didn't waste time on people who were stupid to accept love is love. and not just between a man and woman.

❛ come on, first one to get home gets a kiss ❜ hoseok said , pulling away and running to his bike. yoongi pulled out his phone and took a picture of hoseok asking him if he's coming. soon they both rushed home to share more kisses.

now yoongi loves going bike riding.

°
i honestly got inspired by the pic yoongi posted on twitter:

 imagine yoongi thinking he's cute , my sope heart is cryING :""")

anyways i love how this came out , finally something that's amazing comes out amazing 😔🙏🏽

^ that didn't make sense jdkfnfk aNYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHORT FLUFF STORY,,, GOODBYE