23

A/N
BTW I STAN AND SUPPORT GABBIEE SO, JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW I LOVE HER!
Amora's P.O.V.
Little Bit Of Smut
The boys left Jack and I at the house. I grabbed pillows and blankets off Jack's bed as he made popcorn. I ran downstairs and set up the couch. I turned on the tv, "Babe! What do you wanna watch?"
"What about IT?"  Jack asked.
"But that's horror!" I said "scared."
"Awww princess it's ok, I'll protect you!" Jack said as he gave me the popcorn and sat next to me.
He wrapped his arm around me as I pushed play.
We finished the movie and by the end I took my head out of his chest, "....is it over..?"
Jack started laughing and kissed me, "Yes, yes, it is. Did you like the four percent you watched?"
"Shut up!" I pushed his face away.
He smiled, laughing, and kissed me. I rested my arms off his shoulders. He moved his arms up my back and slowly layed me down on the couch, not breaking the kiss.
I felt a smile cross his face which made me start to smile. Jack laid me on my back and I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.
He started kissing down my neck but the minute I tried to let any sounds out of my mouth, he would kiss my lips.
Everytime I got frustrated that he would stop, he smirked. Jack left little bite marks and came up to my lips and pulled my lower lip with him.
"Jack.." I kissed him back.
He moved hair out of my face and kept kissing me, "How the hell is someone so beautiful?"
"Jack, you don't need to say that.." I said hiding my face.
"What? I can't admire a beautiful girl when I see one?" Jack smirked.
I giggled and he kissed me again.
"Ok fine! You want kisses you're gonna have to earn them." I sat up.
"Oh goodness." He chuckled.
"Ok," I pulled his laptop from behind him and searched up funny videos, "everytime I laugh, you get to kiss me and everytime you laugh i get to kiss you."
"So its a win win situation??" Jack started laughing.
"Maybe."
"Ok then, bring it on."
I sat cross legged.

"BIT** I HOPE THE F**K YOU DO YOULL BE A DEAD SON OF A BIT** I TELL YOU--" Jack started dying.
"I'm sorry!! Its one of my favorites!" He wiped away non exsisting tears from his face. I leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek.
We continue watching the video.
"But I woke up, every daaaAAAAyy--oh shi-" I fell back and silently laughed because I was laughing so much I couldn't breathe.
"ICONIC!!!" I said in the middle of dying.
Jack laughed st me laughing and leaned in and kissed my lips. Everytime he kissed me, the whole room lit up and everything was still. He would always slowly pull away and then open his eyes and look into mine. It was mesmerizing.
"Back to the video." I smiled.
"AAAAH stop I could have dropped my croissant!!" Jack and I said with the vines.
We laughed together and would snuggle up.
"Ok! Ok gimme my kiss I earned it!" Jack tackled me and pinned me down, softly kissing my neck.
"Jack that tickles!" I laughed.
"You laughed again!" He smiled kissing my lips again.
I tried tickling him back but hepinned my wrists to the couch and kissed me again.
"Do you wanna go upstairs?" Jack smiled.
I nodded and bit my lip.
We ran upstairs.