Chapter 1

Whole sky is starry and musky gray while there is only a mystery golden color moon and a star at far away end of the sky. Anyone who looks up will remember it as an odd night. At that time there is a young boy who is outside of his rich mansion and looking at the sky because of its odd self. He started to recite a just built- up poem.

"Oh, the star you looks a pure diamond piece,

But resemble a tear of a maiden

Whose fate decided by........."

Suddenly there is a loud noise and cracking sound came from the far end of the mansion. Someone started to scream;

"Master please run away......"

Young looking man stand still with the shock looking at the shadows that struggling with each other at the corner of the yard. In the next minute one figure stopped its motion and his sound faded away. Other shadow disappeared through the bushes of the garden. Boy takes too much time to return back to his scene. When he is turning around, there is a sword man who wearing black dress and covering half of his face from black cloth appeared flying in the air wielding ac sword toward the young boy. Boy strolled backward with filrmly closed his eyes. Then he tangles with a brick and fall on his butt. He already knew that's how he's going to end. He stayed still. At the same time there is something going on in the merchant street.

All the carriage paths and roads are pitch black dark and whole town is in the midst of sweet or scary dream. No one knows that there is an assassination going on in a well- known rich mansion in the town. While the break out happening, a door of a grain store opened up making a creepy mourning noise at the corner of the merchant street grain. Two people hurried and enter in to the grain store and closed it without making any noise. Night patrolling town guard who heard the creepy mourn of the door started to head toward the direction he heard the sound. Guard lowered the lamp on the lamp pole with his hand and carefully look at the ground of the near the grain store door. He saw the sand has been scattered even though there is no foot prints. Then he guessed someone has opened the grain store and searched the hip belt of his uniform for the whistle. Suddenly the patrolling guard startled because of mans footsteps and look back the path and saw a man with pale face shaking with fear.

"Ple...Please...Please save our mater jihoon...Someone's going to assassin him."

Pale faced man started to murmured. Then he fainted right beside the patrolling officer. Patrolling guard blew his whistle to gather his fellow officers.

Young looking Boy in the mansion who is trying to make his mind to face death, suddenly heard a sound of two metals clashing. He opened his one eye and saw a man who is wearing a royal red standing in front of him without facing him.

Jihoon ...Better get up quickly. There are lots......

Mysterious sword man told to the boy while kicking an assassin's left rib. Boy is still sitting at bare ground with amusement.

"You have to hurry...."

Sword man shouts at the boy.

"Ah...Yes..Ok."

Boy tried twice to stand up while answering the sword man but he fails. At the time where he got a split second interval in the duel with the assassinations he made the boy jihoon stand on to his feet by just pulling him by his waist belt shouting at him

"Man...you are such a baby. We have to leave here."

Then the mysterious sword man who is in royal red dress, made a shrill like a morning bird. Without a second a white horse appeared from the rare end of the mansion that is an open end to the bamboo forest in the town.

"Let's go. We have to leave. Hurry up."

Sword man rumbled at the boy jihoon, while helping him to mount on the horse.

Jihoon and the mysterious man vanished in to the bamboo forest in the next second.

Some assassins try to run towards them but stopped and vanished leaving dead bodied of fellow assassins after hearing the sound of night patrolling officers.