The Life She Wants or Wanted?

This is my first book so be nice thanks :)

*******************************************************************************************************************

I always wanted my life to be like a book. You know the type wear for some odd reason you had to go to some family friends home and there's the hot guys and one of them falls for you. Well I learned the hard way be careful what you wish for. I'm Sammy im 16 and a bit of a trouble maker. I have good grades and iv never touched drugs even at parties I think there more fun when your not drunk. But pranks just call my name my mom doesn't like that little fact she also doesn't like my potty mouth but oh well. Any ways well the last prank that I did I went a little over board (says my mom). So now I'm being shipped off the the Robertson's (oh joy). They live on a farm in the middle of no wear. OK so I guess ill enjoy the peace and quite.

"Sammy time to go"

"OK mom be rite down" off to no wear i go  

******************************************************************************************************************

okay guys I know its short its just the first chapter please read the next chapter thanks oh and if you like them vote thanks.