chapter:1

Hey guys first story every, don't hate only criticize.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and feel free to say your word by commenting.

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

December 8th , the day before the ceremony begins and blood moon rises. People have been longing for this day and its been a century, everyone is ready and charged for the games to begin.

In a not so far away place in Phoenix, Arizona, deep within the forest , lived the sunset river pack. The chase is not just to run after your chosen or destined mate, it is also for the people who already have a mate to run freely in the forest to let their wolf be free and to feel that cool breeze brush against their fur. In the sunset river pack , everyone was rushing to get ready to set off to the blood forest. As everyone was getting ready to leave for the blood forest , a commotion was rising in the pack house.

"IM NOT ASKING, IM TELLING , someone shouted," ugh... I can't believe that your that selfish... no conceiting that you think that you can control me and tell me what I can I can't do...UGH" she stormed out of the room.

Zoey's POV

"UGH! who does zander think he is ... just because he's the Alpha and he's my mate", That word echoed through my mind over and over again. As much as I wanted him so badly , the urge to just pounce on his amazingly sculptured body , and kiss those pink luscious full lips , was eating me inside. The only problem is that he didn't want me. Can you believe that, when you find your mate you have that amazing connection the moment you touch. Or that moment you see them , a switch automatically turns on in you and you feel things that you thought you couldn't ever feel inside........But I thought that I would get that happily ever after......I guess I thought wrong.

He didn't even reject me , which is even worse because now I feel excruciating pain when I'm not with him. I didn't know I was crying until I felt droplets of my tears trickle down my cheek . I didn't care if anyone heard me I sobbed so hard on my bed in my room.

And guess what your mate not wanting you, would end your entire life when they say those words right?...but that's no the worse part. The worse part is when they choose the one person you knew since kindergarten over you. Your destined mate that was chosen from the goddess herself. He did that to me ...he chose my best friend Ali .

And that is why I AM going to take part in THE CHASE and find my chosen .But what if I don't ?. Maybe I don't deserve I second chance in love.

Just then my door swung open , and I look up to see a miserable looking Fifi. Fifi is my maid she's like a second mom to me because my real mom and dad died 3 years ago in a car crash. She's always been there for me even in my darkest times. When I was feeling low , Fifi always cheered me up with some of her homemade double fudge cookies that are absolutely to die for. She turned round and pulled out a bag of double fudge cookies. The sweet aroma will filling nose and I was already drooling at the sight of it. she came closer and spoke softly.

"How you hold' in it in kiddo" she gave me a soft smile. I sighed before I spoke.

"What do you think ...my mate wants my best friend instead of me his mate . And Ali doesn't even know that I'm his mate. I try to pretend to be happy around them but I'm dying inside Fifi.", I thought another rainfall of tears were coming but before they could Fifi spoke with determination and confidence.

" Now you listen here don't you speak of those word while I'm still living....you are beautiful ,loving, caring and a hell of a catch , he be crazy enough to not think twice before not wanting you. You deserve a man that will cherish and love and take care of you, nothing less than that." Tears of happiness were pouring down my face, Fifi grabbed her handkerchief sat down next to me on my bed and wiped them away just like how she wiped away my sadness.

There's one thing for sure that I know that I'm certain for.....

"What are you gonna do know child", Fifi waited for a response....... Finally I spoke with absolute certainty .

"I'm GOING to take part in the chase ... and I'm GOING to find my chosen".

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER AND WILL BE UPLOADING SOON.

DON'T FORGET TO :

COMMENT, FAN, VOTE!! AND CRITERSIZE

- XOXOQUEEN001