Unexpected Person

Unexpected Person:

CHAPTER1: The beginning

In long long time ago and far far from the earth there's a girl who's named Sash she was very very gorgeous,nice,smart and etc...one day she goes to earth and meet a guy and then they live happily ever after.

DayDreaming while I'm in my math class so boring I hate MATH solving and formulas was horrible wahhhhhhhhhh! My brain gonna explode the heck.

After math class it's recess time I'm so excited to eat gosh after that horrible math class I need energy hahahaha..."hey Sash!" My best friend Drake gosh he's alive I think his freaking dead he doesn't even texted me for how many days and now his gonna show up to me the heck he is. I've known him since Third Grade and gosh I just notice we've been best friend by then after he keeps talking at me every time, all crazy stuff and lazy things we've been together that's why I love this guy were totally the same.
"Hey what's up men I thought your dead asshole,how's vacation?". I ask him cause he goes I think NY he doesn't even inform me nice best friend I got . But even he doesn't even inform me about he's vacation and didn't texted me I miss this guy he's the guy I think every girl wants cause he's freaking gorgeous with the hot body he's hiding gosh when he will change the way he wears and he's freaking glasses on him even he's eye doesn't have any defect he will be like model in magazine,but Drake was likely a shy type with others I'm just he's only friend in this school cause others bullied him, of course here comes wonder women who always save him with the freaking fucking bullied jock...Wane Family(Drake's)was one of the riches family in our town they own an hospital,and one of the biggest company here in Asia, Drake's mom was a doctor and he's dad was a business man, he's mom and dad was so nice they always invited me and my family when they have any occasions, Drake are very lucky cause he got everything except a girl, I've remember what Drake said when were in six grade "You know Sash I have only one girl I wanted to be I like her so much she's so cute and every time I saw her my heart beats fast...but I don't think she will like me back...I love her sash I do" Drake doesn't even tell the girl name...the fucking heck he is he's so mean, I talk to him all about things on me and he's hiding secrets from me so very nice best friend I got.

Hi please support my story guys:)
It's my first to write story and I just want to share the meaning of love on how love come to our life. That each one of us must the true meaning of love:)
Keep supporting me guys thank you!;)