Part 1 ; What He Does To Me

Well my best friends cousin having a football game and i had nobody to go with, so I asked my boyfriend Henry he said "I'm sorry but I have to study, practice for band, and do my homework." So I said ok no problem I understand no problem maybe another time.
Well when I go to the football game and pages to get in I saw my friend Mandy and her cousin Allen. I walked up to them and started talking when I heard a fimiler laugh behind me and saw HEnry holding hands with my best friend Kaylee Parker. Mandy grabbed me and said they ain't worth it and Allen said "who the he'll are y'all talking about?" And Mandy said "That dude over there holding hands with the blond headed chick." Allen said "let me guess your boyfriend and best friend?" I said yea how did u know. Then before I looked up he was over there almost fucking killing him . All I had to say was Allen stop plz and he did and hugged me and we walked off and that's when I felt the lil bitch walk up and punch me it my back. Well guess what bitch wrong move hoe. I kicked her in the stomach her shin then I punched her in the nose and the throat and that's when Allen said that's enough Kendelle. He dragged me off of her and here came Hunter not threw and I kicked him in the nuts. Allen and Mandy took me home after that.
When I got home u was crying so much I couldn't breath. My mom and her boyfriend Dwayne took me to the E.R. I had to have one of those oxygen mask things. When I got thine my mom said now tell me what happened for that to happen but of course a teenager ain't gonna tell the truth about what she or he does bc its there business not others. So I said Idk .

The End
Kendelle Rayanne Ellerbes story...
And thats my story plz comment for any other ideas of stories or details or advice u would recomend thx peace out peeps!

Soon there will be a whole series of these thx for reading have a great life and dont date fake hoes