Chapter 1.

Carmen was sweet like cherries in a freshly baked pie. Her warmth lingered in the air above, enveloping everyone in its path. The smile she wore, possessed the people around to produce a similar action. She was everything good about the world and Ethan could attest to this every single second.
He wanted nothing more in these past 6 months, than to show off the girl he had fallen head over heels for.  The endless candid's hidden under private folders in his camera roll pleaded to be released to the world and on some days, he would be a mere second away from exposing the beautiful girl as his. But the cold, dark, image of her being eaten alive by malicious teenage girls would haunt his mind and he would quickly delete the post and chuck his phone in the opposite direction.

Ethan and secrets were a deadly mix. He couldn't hold in water if he was paid a million dollars. Grayson experimented with this theory by coming up with a small fib regarding him and a girl named Allie and sure enough, he received a call from his mom in less than 2 hours. But even Grayson was surprised at Ethans ability to hide something as big as his relationship.
"What's wrong?" Carmen frowned, walking towards the black haired boy whose face was currently buried in his hands. She had noticed how unusually quiet he had been throughout the day and she finally gathered the courage to ask.
"It's just video stuff." He lied, using the palms of his hands to rub his eyes before glancing up.
"Do you need any help?" She asked.
Carmen loved to come up with new ideas for videos and even suggested a few when she didn't need to. The boys almost always used her idea in one way or another, save the time she pitched speed racing in homemade Mario carts.
"No, I don't even want to think about it anymore." He sighed, standing up and walking towards her.
Today especially, he felt unhelpful. The two of them couldn't go on dates, couldn't tweet each other on twitter, or even be seen too many times walking down the same street.
He scooped her hands in his and led her to the loveseat. They sat in silence a while before Carmen spoke "How about we order pizza?"
Ethan smiled warmly, nodding his head and standing from the couch, walking towards his phone.
With his back towards Carmen he sighed quietly. Truth is, He was tired of seeing the delivery man's face. It seemed as if he was being mocked; the ability to walk outside without having cameras blinding his vision and teenagers disrupting his hearing. They receive the one thing Ethan would kill to have : privacy.
He placed the order quickly. A pineapple pizza for himself and a cheese pizza for his partner.
Carmen hated pineapple pizza, and the two would constantly get into rather heated debates on the topic of the greasy dinner.
"Why would you put a fruit on a pizza!" She would scream making a face of disgust.
"It's the ultimate combination of sweet and salty!" Ethan would yell back. "It's no different than you dipping your fries in your ice cream."
" There is a difference between pure heaven and pure hell!"
"Pure hell huh?" Ethan would run towards her, throwing her over his shoulder while she erupted in fits of giggles.

The food came rather quickly and Carmen jumped up with a quick "I got it!" Before sprinting towards the door. Ethan rolled his eyes playfully due to the fact that she truly despised when he paid for her. He could practically hear her mumbling profanities when figuring out she couldn't split half of the check.
She chatted peacefully with the employee and he decided to sneak behind her, hoping to discreetly pay for the pizza like he always does.
He approached the door quietly, smiling at the delivery girl and pulling a 20 from his pocket. His smile fell as he noticed her eyes widen in acknowledgment. He could distinguish that knowing look from anywhere.
"Oh my gosh you're Ethan Dolan!" She gasped, quickly pulling out her phone.