The Start of Something New

-Taylor's POV-

Well this is it my twin sister Anna, and I are finally gonna be chasing our dreams. We also get to live in the most Amazing city ever too. "I still can't believe we are moving today," I say to Anna trying to act natural. "Fangirl Alert," Anna teases me. She always knows when I'm starting to fangirl. "I can't help it it's an amazing city. I have always wanted to visit London, and now I get to live there? Eek!" I say jumping up and down excitedly. "I know we will finally get to experience our first tea time in London. I can't wait." Anna agrees. Our mom suddenly comes into our room without knocking as usual. "Anna, and Taylor come on we gotta leave for the airport. Your father said he will meet us there." She said. Anna, and I quietly grabbed our luggage and head down the stairs. We have so much luggage I am unsure how it will all fit in the trunk of our car. Anna, and I walk out the door, and start putting our luggage in the trunk while our mom locked up the house that is still for sale. "Oh my gosh! It actually fits. I didn't think it would." I say to Anna still in shock. We climb in the car, and buckle our seat belts. Mom drove us to the airport which isn't that far really, and dad was waiting by his car when we pulled into the airport parking lot. We were running late, and had to hurry if you have ever seen the scene of home alone where the family is running with their luggage to the airport terminal uhh yeah that was us as we hurried inside, and boarded the plane.

-Anna's POV-

Once on the plane Taylor nudged me. I took out my earbuds "yeah?" I asked her. "Are you gonna listen to your iPod the entire trip?" Taylor asked. I could tell she was bored. "I can't help it it's One Direction." I said smiling like an idiot about the fact that I might have a better chance at meeting then in person. "Ok then I'm gonna listen to my name twin Miss Taylor Swift." Taylor says then puts in her own earbuds. We start singing along out loud until we notice people staring at us. Talk about awkward you can't exactly walk away on an airplane. Eventually I fell asleep, and woke up wondering how long I've been asleep for. I peeked out the window, and smiled like an idiot again nudging Taylor until she woke up. Taylor looked at me still sleepy,"What did you have to go, and wake me up for? I had a dream I met Taylor Swift, some of my fave wrestlers, and One Direction all at the same time. The dream was perfect." She said. "Oh I'm sorry I was only going to let you know that we are here." I told her smiling the entire time. Taylor covered her mouth and squealed for joy. I soon joined her until people started staring at us again. We are weird I get it they don't have to prove it by staring at us for fangirling gosh people seriously. When the plane landed I couldn't get off the plane fast enough. All those people staring at me, and I couldn't even walk away was a little bit to much for me to handle. It didn't seem to bother Taylor as much, but she was to distracted by the fact that we were in London following our dreams. I can't say that enough either it's amazing. Taylor, and I grab our luggage then head straight for the nearest airport exit. I grab my iPod, and start taking pictures of everything around me. Yes I do mean everything even the rocks. Taylor giggles at me then asks," Anna why are you taking pictures of rocks?" I look up at Taylor that is still giggling, and answer,"These are no ordinary rocks. These are British rocks." Then Taylor, and I both started laughing.

-Taylor's POV-

Ok I admit it I thought it was a little strange seeing my sister take pictures of rocks. However get me to the nearest Beatles museum, and I'd do the same thing so I can't blame her. When our parents finally come out of the airport we load all our luggage into a cab, and climb in then head for our new apartment. "OMG! I can't believe it," I say getting out of the cab. Anna looks at me confused then asks,"What?" I look at her smiling and answer, "There is a tea shop across the street, and it has free wifi too." Anna giggles then says,"Our apartment gets free wifi too." I look at the free wifi sign on the door, and giggle. Mom, and dad excuse so I can go inside to check my twitter page. "Awwwwwwww," I said to myself. I called for Anna to come inside so I could show her this. "What is it?" Anna asked. "We both have 2 new followers. They are a lot like us only difference is they live Ireland." Anna smiles and says, "It's like we were mean't to be friends from the beginning." So we both quickly followed back Amelia, and Anastasia.