Untitled Part 1

Hi my name is Stella . I have a twin brother named Joseph . We are orphans and we want to know who our parents are. We are 11 year's old and we don't have many friends. But our friend are Ava,Lily,Alex,Eric they want to help but we tell them we were adopted in California .

We live in mississippi. In our free time we try to find out more about our parents .We know their names are Natalie and Chance Loveitt. It going to be are birthday in two weeks. My brother and I are going to ask to see our parents . But we ask them that a lot but they say NO .

So we have been saving our money . But we don't know how much we have. We're hoping it's enough to get plane tickets. But our foster parent probably won't let us. My brother and I have to go to school in a little while.

We have art today for specials. My favorite especially drawings of owls.

We are in the 5th grade and dividing fraction is hard. How do you do that? I mean adding faction is easy. But dividing not my type. My favorite part of the day is lunch we don't eat AT school because we bring our lunch. Our friend's get school lunch and give it away .So we bring ore own lunch.

Well it's art time I'm so excited because this is the art work that we do to get a ribbon. People come and look at our artwork and see who made good or fabulous artwork.Today we are making owls.owls is my specialty. Were using oil pastel to color them. Some time we use paint for these types of projects but not this time. Later on at recess we play 4 square and i was the leader and i love the game vallecano. My friend ava got me out by a cherry boom and she did pakeman and she got me out first . after recess we pack up to go home. And when we get home are foster parents were watching the news .it said we were going to have a hurricane named mimi.we have never had one of those before and it was a category 3 with a speed of 00–140 miles per hour me and my brother had never had one before. I wonder if it will cause damage .