set in motion

*Toni POV Starts*

Once I told him my name, his face softened into a smile. I stepped back and took him all in. He was a few inches taller than me, medium build, with hair that was picked out with tapers on the side and the back faded and dark brown skin. He was wearing a crisp white crew neck, dark khaki pants, and all white Jordan 12's. he also had on a gleaming gold chain and bezel on with diamond earrings. I blurted out "damn your fine as shit" and covered my mouth right after. He gave a slight chuckle and said " thanks beautiful. your pretty fine yourself if I might add". I simply looked behind me because I know he wasn't talking to me for sure.

He simply replied " yea Ms. Toni I'm talking to you. The girl wearing the checkered vans". I looked down at my shoes and forgotten I wore them. shit, oh well. He looked quickly up at the fifth-floor windows and said quickly " listen you don't wanna stay here long he's gonna make you a se-" before he even finished I cut him off and said that I don't plan to and imma try to escape next week. He muttered " if you have enough strength to". Clearly suspicious, I told him to continue what he meant. He said " he's gonna make you his sex slave. him and his older buddies are gonna take turns with you every night until you don't satisfy him anymore. once you don't....he will kill you with no remorse".

I've never been so scared in my life. I shut my eyes trying to keep the flowing of tears at this is how my life was gonna play out. I asked Arman why he told me or if I could even trust. For all I know, this could be a trap from the second he opened the door. He said, " you're too beautiful and sweet to be caught up in his problems, plus I feel like I can trust you enough". But that aint make no sense.... I said "i thought you was his boy. I mean you are hanging out at his house". He made a disgusted chuckle as he said, "that pussy could never be my friend". He then told me about why he and his brother Quan were here. I thought i had the ultimate betrayal. But what Arman's been through, that tops mines by far. it amazed me that through everything, he still has a big heart.

He told me " now when he comes out, you have to pretend like this conversation didn't happen ok?". I nodded my head without protest. He grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze and looked into my eyes with a spark I've never seen before. he brought my hand to his mouth and gave it a soft peck. Bringing it back to my side he let it go as he heard the twist of a door knob. Out walks Jason with I guess is his signature walk which looked hella dumb. I said to myself its go time. Jason walks up to Arman and gives him dap as I try to muster the best betrayed face I could. Luckily, he bought it because he said, " he's not gonna help you get outta here so you can get that thought out of your head". I put a look of defeat on my face.

Seeming satisfied with my face, he told Arman " escort this bitch to her room and make sure the windows are locked". He leaned and whispered something to Arman that I couldn't hear. Judging from the look on his face, he wanted to pull out his gun and spray that nigga right then and there. keeping his composure and gave him a smile and said "sure" while walking over to me and grabbing me by my arm and pulling me to the house. once he closed the door behind him he breathed out " good job babygirl. is your arm ok I didn't wanna pull it too hard". I said I grew up with boys who always wanted to wrestle. He gave me a deep chuckle. God, he didn't know what he was doing to me. he then motioned for me to follow him to the elevator.

As we got to the third floor he grabbed my arm again as we walk next to each other to the end of the hallway. He opened the door to reveal a small room with a bed, dresser, and small flat screen tv. He walked me inside and said "listen Toni you only staying in here until sundown. But until then you have to listen to anything that he tells you to do with no hesitation". I gulped loudly and asked, "what if it's something sexual? I'm only 17 and still a virgin". Arman simply said " he's not gonna do nothing on the first day because he wants you to trust him. Tomorrow is when hell starts".

Tears started flowing down my face one after another. I closed my eyes to regain composure when I felt his warm embrace. His hug soothed me enough to stop crying. He rubbed my arms as he said " I gotta go. I will come back as soon as I can to check on you. Quan is a bodyguard, so he will keep watch of you. ok?". I simply nodded my head. He stated " Quan looks like me. but more built and taller. you'll know what I mean once you see him". I nodded my head once again with a reassuring smile. He turned around and went out the door slamming it behind him. Breathing out in a sigh, I walked to the bed and plopped down. I suddenly remembered I had my phone in my pocket. I pulled it out to see if I could call someone. I soon realized that the only person I could reach out to was the one who put me here. I had no signal anyways.

Trying to take my mind off it, I went to my music to put on Trippie Redd. As Love Scars came on, I laid back and swayed my head to the music.

(like,comment,vote ♥️)