Chapter 1- New School

The story starts off with the popular demon who's nlame is Ash with his friends Gary, Blue, Calem, Brendan and Red. Something unexpected has gone through as Ash has been called up to the front office. He's been called up for he is going to escort the new kid but little did he know it was his summer love.

Serena's POV
I just arrived to my new school that was way different from my old one which had my friends Shauna, Meitte, Trevor, and Tierno. I have been think of my summer  sweetheart more as I bumped into a girl with brown hair, and she wore a red shirt and mini skirt but biker shorts and a red bandana and red sneaker.

I had fell on my bum and she offered her hand and I gladly accepted and got off the ground and dusted off my knee high skirt.
She said with a welcoming soft voice "Hello you look like your new here." I simply nodded and said " Yes and I'm Serena Ynovve I just moved here last week and can you help me find the principals office." She said "Sure and by the way I'm May, May Maple, And if you see someone look a lot like me thats my twin Sapphire. "

She happily walked me to the principals office then she met up with her three friends Misty , Dawn, Leaf, and Yellow.