Help Me! I'm in Payne (Liam Payne FanFic)

My sixth story. Please vote, fan, and comment! and big thanks to xXsmartypantsxX for making the cover!

________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

“Marissa! Come here! I need to talk to you!” Dani yelled. I walked down the hallway to meet her. “What is it?” I asked.

“Meet my new boyfriend, Liam Payne” Dani said pointing at a boy beside her. And indeed it was him. I remember him on T.V. on the X-Factor, while I was watching Dani dance as a background dancer. She has danced for famous people like Jessie J. Liam looked exactly the same as when he was on the show. His hair was like Justin Beiber’s. He was wearing a blue and green plaid shirt, blue jeans, and some white high tops. You see, I have always had a little crush on him since he auditioned on the show. I knew Dani knew that. Dani has always been mean to me because I always the attention from our parents because I am completely deaf in one ear. So I can only hear from my right one.

“Who is that?” Liam asked mysteriously.

“My little sister Marissa, she’s fifteen." Dani stated.

“Well, nice to meet you Marissa” Liam said while kissing the top of my hand. Dani had jealousy written all over her face. “Rissa, can you come to the kitchen with me?” my sister asked me. I followed her into the kitchen. Oh oh, this isn’t going to be good.