1

Dinah sighed loudly and grabbed onto her little sister gently. Regina nestled her head into the crook of Dinah's neck.

"Dinah come on," Camila mumbled a little harshly. "Just do if for me please." Camila jumped beside Dinah and started to play with Regina's hand.

"Right Regina?" Camila poked her stomach causing her to laugh. "Your sister should help me."

Regina nodded her head and smiled widely. "Yeah!" She hit Dinah softly. "Help Camila meany." Dinah laughed loudly and shook her head.

"Camila, I don't think-"

Camila shook her head and placed her hand on Dinah's mouth, stopping her from talking.

"It's only for a month. Please." Camila hugged Dinah tightly, squeezing Regina at the same time. "PLEASEEE." Camila sang out loudly.

--

Few weeks earlier

Camila gripped onto the bars of her bike as she peddled as fast as she could. She had to make it on time to school or she would get detention for being late. Unaware to her mom she already had three late slips and one more would result in detention and community service, and she couldn't let that happen. As she turned around the corner halfway to her school a car swung around the corner the same time, almost causing her to fall off her bike.

Pressing her foot to the ground to stop she stared as the black Toyota as it sped down the road and towards the school. Rolling her eyes Camila settled herself back on her bike and peddled quickly.

Camila locked her bike to the bike stand and ran down the hallway.

"Mrs. Cabello?" She heard someone say. Turning slowly Camila saw her principle.

"Good morning Mr. Jacobs." Camila said smiling widely.

"Can you come into my office?" He said pointing to the door.

"I'm sorry I'm late, but please don't-

Mr. Jacobs put his hands up stopping Camila mid sentence. "Just come please."

Camila sighed loudly before following him unwillingly into his office. As she walked in she saw a girl sitting in a chair with her mom standing beside her. The girl quickly got up and and Camilas breathe got caught in her throat.

The girl before her was the one girl that made Camila question everything in her life. Her green eyes had the ability to know exactly what was running through her mind, or what was bothering her at the moment. The girls black hair flowed down to her waist where Camila could see the girls stomach. She had a white crop top and black shorts on with combat boots. As Camilas eyes traced back up she saw the girl smile.

"This is Lauren, Camila." She heard her principle say.

Lauren.

Why was she here? Why now?

Camila forced a smile towards Lauren and turned to Mr.Jacobs. "Why am I here?"

Mr. Jacobs laughed and placed his hand on Camilas shoulder, "can you please show Lauren around the school? It's her first day here and I know you'll be of great help."

Camila wanted to roll her eyes and say no. She didn't want to be alone with Lauren at all but she knew by the look in his eyes that she had to. She had no choice. Slowly Camila nodded her head and Mr.Jacobs clapped his hands in delight.

"Perfect. Here's her schedule, I believe she's in majority of your Ap classes Camila." She nodded her head and grabbed the paper from him.

While Lauren said goodbye to her mom, Camila pulled out her phone and quickly texted her friend.