title of your story or chapter

Long Harry #imagine

''(y/n) you're Harry is here'' your dad yelled laghing evil from downstairs. You knew exactly what was going to happen if you didn't get your ass down there as fast as you could. But on your way running down the stairs you already heard your dad opening the door.

''Well,Hello nice to see you again Harry'' your daid smiled. ''Hello Mr. Walker'' Harry said shaking your dads hand.''Yeah, well bye dad'' you said and you quickly pressed a kiss against your dads cheek.

''Yeah. sorry about that'' you said while Harry took your small hand in his big hand fitting perfectly. ''It's alright I understand it, his beautiful daughter is growing up and going on a date. I'd do the same if I had such a beautiful daughter.'' he said popping his dimple.

He made you smile and he gave your hand a little squeeze before letting go to open the car door for you. ''Thank you'' you smiled and got in the car. He closed the door and ran behind the car to the driver seat. ''Lets go babe'' he said and winked at you and started to drive. He turned up the volume of the radio and you both mumbled the song.

''So how was your day?'' he asked ''Well, first I went to the grocery store with my mom and then I went to the mall with my friends and then I came home and took a shower, did my make-up, got dressed and now I'm in a car with a weirdo boy named Harry Styles'' you said laughing out the last words. Harry pretended to look schocked but then bursts out into laughter.

''It wasn't that funny'' you say laughing even louder because of Harrys laugh. Soon you both threw your head backwards from laughter.

''We're here'' Harry said laughing and getting out the car and opening the door for you. He held out his hand for you to grab on and you took it and he pulled you out the car but he didn't do it with all sweetness he did it a bit rough and you both fell to the ground laughing even harder when you stood up.

''Well this in an awkward date'' you said. ''Sorry, are you alright?'' he asked looking concerned now. ''Yeah, I'm fine thank you'' you said. You took his arm and you walked to the movies once you got your drinks and popcorn you sat down in the back. ''You know...'' Harry tried to say but you cutt him off by whispering: ''Ssh.. Harry the movie is starting''. 'You were watching a boring movie which came out a long time ago so there weren't many people in the theatre. ''Harry, I'm bored'' you whispered. ''Me too'' he whisperd and grabbed a hand full of popcorn and crunched it al over your hair when you noticed what he was doing your closed your eyes smiling trying to hold back you revenge but you couldn't and you grab your popcorn and throw the whole bucket over his head and you both start giggling. He fills his straw with coke and lets it flow all over your head. ''Harry you WILL regret this'' you said. ''How do...'' he stops talking when he feels that you just threw your whole glass of Sprite over his head. He shiverd and you stood up and ran away. ''(y/n) COME BACK HERE'' Harry yelled laughing. You laughed and ran out the theatre when you stopped running you looked behind you but Harry wasn't there. When you stand and wait there for about a minute you start to get worried and think about all the horrible things that could've happend to him. ''No..'' you whisper yourself. You stand there when you suddenly got lifted up from behind. You yell and someone quickly puts you back down. ''Babe it's just me'' Harry whispers in your ear while wrapping his arms afely around you waist. ''Harry you scared the hell out of me'' you whisper back and cuddle into his chest. ''I'm sorry for that'' he whispers. ''You smell like Sprite'' you giggle. ''Yeah, I know'' he says and pulls out of the hug. You look up at him and he puts his finger under your chin and lifts your head up making you stand on your tip toes, he leans in and kisses you sweetly.