chapter 1

so, uh, i guess i say hi? so hi. i'm dee dee. i'm about to be dictator or toontown. and i don't know what to do. coordination is coming up next week. i'm stressed and anxious. i don't know what i'm doing anymore. i should be preparing but even the thought of it overthrows me with anxiety and stress. i often push it away by spending time with some friends. they try to help me prepare sometimes, with words of encouragement and often to be said of "you can't just ignore this. it needs to be done."
     my friends happen to be candy and valentine? in tooniverse they're well known. we're all about fourteen. i know. i'm fourteen and about to rule toontown.
     valentine. valentine honeydazzle. gorgeous name. she's mighty gorgeous too. she's related to the kardashian's. pretty cool i guess. she's a mouse. she got hella big pancake ears. anyways, yeah, she's fourteen and a well-known fashion icon of the tooniverse. valentine's got her star. same here. if anyone, you go to her for fashion advice. it's pretty cool. i guess. she dedicates a lot of time into her career. she's also extra when it comes to valentine's day and other holidays. she goes all out. especially with buying stuff from toonfest. she LOOVES toonfest. so yeah. that's valentine.
     i don't know how to describe candy. well, she's candy swinkletoes. tooniverse famous chef. she's a purple pig. she gives me the support i need on a daily basis. her career is based off of her cooking and she makes bomb ass pizza for me and valentine. if you go to any toontown grocery store, you might find frozen pizza. labeled "Chef Swinkletoes's Toon Famous Pizza." it was all handmade by her. no machines. at all. she might have some extra rooms help her out with making the dough and stuff. but she needs to know them well and they need a high ass degree in cooking. it's crazy. the pizza is like 40 jellybeans. anyways there's also the cheaper pizza next to it by other brands but it isn't as good.

     anyways, let's begin my story. 🥂