Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Sat, perched on a branch of a lush green tree. A girl with blonde hair as the blazing sun. Her eyes a vibrant blue as clear as a blue ocean. She watched the bustling streets of the Dupre kingdom. Her name was Alice Liddell. She was raised in the wild by the animals who taught her how to fight, hunt for food and sneak around.

It has been named by all of the kings that if a royal meets a wild they will both be executed. It was around 5:00 and the sun was just setting. Now's the perfect time to steal, Alice thought to herself as she started to climb down the tree. One hour had past and now it is 6:00.

Alice stealthily crept towards the food stalls with the cover of darkness hiding her. She reached the stalls and took some apples and other fruit. Alright now to get out, Alice thought to herself as her vibrant blue eyes darted around. Alice took a few steps forward before stopping as two voices echoed through the wind.

"Do you know why food and equipment are disappearing?" A male voice asked someone. Alice quickly hid from the two people.

"No Elliot, if you think I knew we wouldn't be out here!" Another male voice shouted at the first voice. The footsteps came closer, Alice's heart frantically pounding. This has never happened before, Alice thought trying to ignore her heart frantically pounding.

The footsteps suddenly came to a halt. Alice decided to make a run for it. She was getting ready to run but before she could an arm came around her throat.

"Now, now don't scream or else" an evil voice whispered into Alice's ear. Alice started breathing heavily as panic rushed up.

She turned her head upwards and saw the person. It was a boy, he had bright red hair, blood red eyes and his mouth was covered by a mask.

"Wh,Who are you?" Alice questioned barely able to get the words out as his arm tightened on her throat. He gave her a small yet evil smirk as his lips started moving but not hearable for Alice.

"Let the girl go Jokers!" A male voice shouted out. That is the same boy I heard before, Alice thought, her blue eyes widened. She looked up but only to be met by his eyes.